ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hellostar
- thin ice -

Visa Approved

Post by hellostar » Mon May 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi guys By Grace of ALLAH
I have got my visa extended
following is my timeline

Application sent: 29 March
Biometrics done: 21st April
IHS refunded: not yet
Passport & Documents: 23 May (Decision Date 20 May)
Biometrics: Awaiting

i did solicitor just to write the covering letter and all the case was prepared by myself i just asked solicitor to write the document list on covering letter , everything else was prepared myself.
I would like to thank all of the member on this forum who helped me and who help each other
i would be very happy to answer all the queried either on forum or private message, i would be able to answer all the query tonight with all the details ,
i am not expert i will try my best to answer
thanks again for everyone

JamesBlack

Re: Visa Approved

Post by JamesBlack » Mon May 23, 2016 1:54 pm

Many many congrats

You will be much relieved

I m applying in 2 weeks as well.
Let's hope

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon May 23, 2016 1:58 pm

Congrats
Can you please share the covering letter

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon May 23, 2016 2:07 pm

congratulation
can you please just put some hinds about your solicitor covering letter first page without your data
thanks
ik
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Ameten

Post by Ameten » Mon May 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Congratulations Hellostar,
Can you please share the format of your FPS if you submitted one?

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Mon May 23, 2016 10:36 pm

JamesBlack wrote:Many many congrats

You will be much relieved

I m applying in 2 weeks as well.
Let's hope
Best of Luck bro concentrate and believe in GOD and your hard work you will get it ..

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Mon May 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Ameten wrote:Congratulations Hellostar,
Can you please share the format of your FPS if you submitted one?

Hi Ameten
I dont know how should i share the FPS format here , i think i cant attached any file here otherwise i would have attached,,,
as per my accountant , he said Different software has different FPS format as long as the relevant and required information is present on the FPS , e.g. starting date, NI ,end of employment date etc...

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon May 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Could you please answer my question

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Mon May 23, 2016 11:12 pm

cappachino wrote:Congrats

Please find following covering letter hope this would help...

We write regarding our above mentioned client who has instructed us in relation to his application for leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and for that of his dependents. Our clients last period of leave was granted on ________ as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and is valid until ________; accordingly, the present application is submitted in time within currency of leave.

In view of the same we now provide a breakdown of the applicable Immigration Rules as in Part 6A of the Immigration Rules and relevant Appendices.

Accordingly It is submitted that the applicant falls for a grant of leave under Paragraph 245DD (k) of the Immigration Rules.

The applicants company is ABC – Company No: 123; which was

incorporated on 1900. The applicant is a director of this company and claims points accordingly.

The applicant’s last grant of leave was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant – (245DD(e)(iii))

1 The applicants claim 75 points in respect of his Attributes under Appendix A of the Immigration Rules.

The applicant has invested £50,000.00 directly into his business in the UK and accordingly claims 25 points.

The applicant invested his money by way of a directors loan – the applicant adduces the following as evidence of the same in compliance with 46-SD(a)(iii) –

i. Directors loan agreement – confirming terms of the agreement
ii. The applicant transferred funds from his personal account with ABC Bank (Account No:000000) into his business account with ABC Bank (Account No: 000000) over a series of 00000 transactions between 01/01/1900 –01/01/1900,
iii. Applicants management accounts evidencing the above transactions.

The applicant is registered with Companies House as a director of a new or an existing business and accordingly claims 20 points.

On a date no earlier than 3 months prior to this application, the applicant was registered with Companies House as a director of a new or an existing business and accordingly claims 15 points.

The applicant was granted leave to remain on 01/01/1900. He incorporated his business on 01/01/1900 –
The applicant provides his company’s certificate of incorporation
The applicant provides his business bank account statements as evidence of their existence – 46-SD(ii)(2).

The applicants business is subject to UK Taxation as evidence of which he provides –

i. Evidence provided Taxatatio documents

It is submitted that the above evidence is sufficient in line with paragraph 46-SD(iii)(2)

The applicant has established a new business or businesses that has or have created the equivalent of at least two new full time jobs for persons settled in the UK and the jobs have existed for at least 12 months during the applicants last period of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant – Accordingly the applicant claims 20 points.

The applicant has created 2 full time jobs for in excess of a total 12 month period. Paragraph 49 is acknowledged whereby a full time job is noted as one which is or exceeds 30 hours employment per week.

The applicant has employed 4 settled persons, a combination of who’s hours exceed the full time employment requirement. All employees are settled persons, these being Mr A, MR B, Mr C , Mr D
Please find attached letter from the applicants company accountants, dated 10/03/2016 confirming the particulars of each employee’s employment.

Mr A was employed between Jan 1990 and Dec 1990. Please find attached the following documents –

i. Copy of his BRP card confirming his ILR
ii. Payslips dated 01/01/1990 – 01/001/1990
iii. P45 confirming leaving date of 01/01/1990 and P60 for year 1990
iv. FPS (covering all period of employment)
v. P11 – confirming starting date of employment as 01/01/1990

Mr B was employed between

Mr C has been employed since
i. Copy of his Passport

Mr D has been employed since
i. Copy of Pssport

The applicant, since February 2015 has created at least 2 full time employments. Either by 2 employees, or a combination of 4; the hours of employment have at all times exceeded 60 hours per week, which is the minimum required. It is submitted that the applicant satisfies Paragraph 46-SD(h). He provides evidence that he is correctly reporting PAYE to HMRC, copies of all relevant payslips, P45’s, FPS, P11 as well as evidence of their identity/settlement in the UK. The applicants company’s current appointment report confirms him as the director during all material periods.

In view of the above, it is submitted that our client has adequately evidenced the Attributes Requirement and accordingly ought to be awarded 75 points as claimed.

2 English language ability – Appendix B

The applicant successfully completed MBA,.

In view of the above, it is submitted that the applicant ought to be awarded 10 points as claimed.

3 Maintenance (Funds) – Appendix C

The applicant is able to support himself and his dependents for the entire duration of his stay in the UK without needing recourse to public funds. compliance with paragraph 1B(a)(i
In view of the above, it is submitted that the applicant ought to be awarded 10 points as claimed.

If you require anything further, please do not hesitate in contacting our offices or the applicants on the details enclosed.

Yours Faithfully,

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Thank you

snapitbik
Nepal

Post by snapitbik » Tue May 24, 2016 6:08 am

Thank you very much

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 am

HelloStar

Congratulations.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Tue May 24, 2016 7:26 am

hellostar wrote:

We write regarding our above mentioned client who has instructed us in relation to his application for leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and for that of his dependents. Our clients last period of leave was granted on ________ as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and is valid until ________; accordingly, the present application is submitted in time within currency of leave.

In view of the same we now provide a breakdown of the applicable Immigration Rules as in Part 6A of the Immigration Rules and relevant Appendices.

Accordingly It is submitted that the applicant falls for a grant of leave under Paragraph 245DD (k) of the Immigration Rules.

incorporated on 1900. The applicant is a director of this company and claims points accordingly.

The applicant’s last grant of leave was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant – (245DD(e)(iii))

1 The applicants claim 75 points in respect of his Attributes under Appendix A of the Immigration Rules.

The applicant has invested £50,000.00 directly into his business in the UK and accordingly claims 25 points.

The applicant invested his money by way of a directors loan – the applicant adduces the following as evidence of the same in compliance with 46-SD(a)(iii) –

ii. The applicant transferred funds from his personal account with ABC Bank (Account No:000000) into his business account with ABC Bank (Account No: 000000) over a series of 00000 transactions between 01/01/1900 –01/01/1900,

The applicant is registered with Companies House as a director of a new or an existing business and accordingly claims 20 points.

On a date no earlier than 3 months prior to this application, the applicant was registered with Companies House as a director of a new or an existing business and accordingly claims 15 points.

The applicant was granted leave to remain on 01/01/1900. He incorporated his business on 01/01/1900 –
The applicant provides his business bank account statements as evidence of their existence – 46-SD(ii)(2).

The applicants business is subject to UK Taxation as evidence of which he provides –

It is submitted that the above evidence is sufficient in line with paragraph 46-SD(iii)(2)

The applicant has established a new business or businesses that has or have created the equivalent of at least two new full time jobs for persons settled in the UK and the jobs have existed for at least 12 months during the applicants last period of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant – Accordingly the applicant claims 20 points.

The applicant has created 2 full time jobs for in excess of a total 12 month period. Paragraph 49 is acknowledged whereby a full time job is noted as one which is or exceeds 30 hours employment per week.

The applicant has employed 4 settled persons, a combination of who’s hours exceed the full time employment requirement. All employees are settled persons, these being Mr A, MR B, Mr C , Mr D
Please find attached letter from the applicants company accountants, dated 10/03/2016 confirming the particulars of each employee’s employment.

Mr A was employed between Jan 1990 and Dec 1990. Please find attached the following documents –

i. Copy of his Passport

i. Copy of Pssport

The applicant, since February 2015 has created at least 2 full time employments. Either by 2 employees, or a combination of 4; the hours of employment have at all times exceeded 60 hours per week, which is the minimum required. It is submitted that the applicant satisfies Paragraph 46-SD(h). He provides evidence that he is correctly reporting PAYE to HMRC, copies of all relevant payslips, P45’s, FPS, P11 as well as evidence of their identity/settlement in the UK. The applicants company’s current appointment report confirms him as the director during all material periods.

In view of the above, it is submitted that our client has adequately evidenced the Attributes Requirement and accordingly ought to be awarded 75 points as claimed.

The applicant is able to support himself and his dependents for the entire duration of his stay in the UK without needing recourse to public funds. compliance with paragraph 1B(a)(i

If you require anything further, please do not hesitate in contacting our offices or the applicants on the details enclosed.

Yours Faithfully,

Thank you for sharing this useful covering letter.

Your list of documents to me is very specific to what Home Office has asked in application form or in Guidance, is this all you submitted and no other documents?

I can see that you only submitted Management Accounts and no annual accounts for 2/3 years?

I can not see any supporting documents or extras like many other members have done when they submitted their application to prove they were genuine such as insurance documents, marketing material, etc.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Tue May 24, 2016 9:23 am

Business2business wrote:Could you please answer my question

Hi Business2Business
Rather then giving you only hints i have send the full covering letter hope that will help....
ask me if you need anything else
thanks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue May 24, 2016 10:40 am

Thanks you very much

it is highly professional covering letter. thanks

i just checked at guidance it mentioned 20 points for investment.

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Tue May 24, 2016 10:43 am

Congratulations

Could you please post your FPS report copy which you have submitted with the application, just to compare with mine as it does't says RTI FPS ?

Thanks

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Tue May 24, 2016 11:23 am

regularuser wrote:Congratulations

Could you please post your FPS report copy which you have submitted with the application, just to compare with mine as it does't says RTI FPS ?

Thanks
hi Regularuser
There is no way i can share FPS format here otherwise i would have , or i can email you but if you put your email address , admin will remove dont know how can i help you regarding this which i love to.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Tue May 24, 2016 11:24 am

Business2business wrote:Thanks you very much

i just checked at guidance it mentioned 20 points for investment.
if you see appendix A you will get 25 points there but dont worry minimum required 75 so dont worry..

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Tue May 24, 2016 11:27 am

helpingperson wrote:
hellostar wrote:

i. Copy of his Passport

i. Copy of Pssport

Yours Faithfully,

Thank you for sharing this useful covering letter.

Your list of documents to me is very specific to what Home Office has asked in application form or in Guidance, is this all you submitted and no other documents?

I can see that you only submitted Management Accounts and no annual accounts for 2/3 years?

I can not see any supporting documents or extras like many other members have done when they submitted their application to prove they were genuine such as insurance documents, marketing material, etc.
Yes you are right my documents are very specific as ZIMBA has been saying to everyone submit what needed thats it the more extra you submit the more question they will ask , and thats what i did submitted whatever was needed,
but i submitted my insurance documents, marketing material 4 to 5 pages of printed screen shots of google ads or some local ads,
thats all..
hope it helps..

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue May 24, 2016 11:39 am

[quote="hellostar"][quote="Business2business"]Thanks you very much

i just checked at guidance it mentioned 20 points for investment.[/quote]
if you see appendix A you will get 25 points there but dont worry minimum required 75 so dont worry..[/quote]
I agreed because you got your visa but i have checked rules as well.

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Many hellostar,

Did you submit a separate Accountants letter confirming 50K investment in addition of Management Accounts and Accountants report ?

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Tue May 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Ams2013 wrote:Many hellostar,

Did you submit a separate Accountants letter confirming 50K investment in addition of Management Accounts and Accountants report ?

Hi Ams2013
No i did not submit such letter as this is not required documents.. hope it helps

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue May 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Has IHS refund now been processed?