ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Almost two months of processing: Likely rejection?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sm12
Diamond Member

Almost two months of processing: Likely rejection?

Post by sm12 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Is a wait of almost two months most likely a rejection? I've seen on this forum that mostly approvals come through pretty quickly but rejection taking a much longer time.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Almost two months of processing: Likely rejection?

Post by zimba » Tue May 24, 2016 2:22 pm

sm12 wrote:Is a wait of almost two months most likely a rejection? I've seen on this forum that mostly approvals come through pretty quickly but rejection taking a much longer time.
There is no pattern here buddy, the processing time is between 6-8 weeks normally.
I have to repeat that each application is different and will be decided on its own merits. Each applicant is pursing a different business path and the quality of evidence for their business differs from one another. Most people who have been refused so far have been given very clear reasons and usually failed to supply the required documents or follow the rules.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Tue May 24, 2016 3:09 pm

sm12 wrote:Is a wait of almost two months most likely a rejection? I've seen on this forum that mostly approvals come through pretty quickly but rejection taking a much longer time.

No such Time pattern. Recently seen an approval which took more then 3 months and exceptionally complex case letter was also been received by such applicant. Zimba is correct, evidences (in correct format) and a simplified case will get positive outcome rather then unwanted and messed documentation which result a negative response.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Thank you zumba and abdhriz for replying.

Abdhriz,
Was that also the same category- tier 1 entrepreneur extension?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Wed May 25, 2016 6:10 am

Yes, reference case was T1 Entrepreneur.

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Thu May 26, 2016 10:31 am

my friend

to make you bit relief, I have applied in Nov 2015 and more than 6 months now and still no reply from HO :)

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:44 am

Hi Irfan
Thank you for replying. Cannot believe they have not decided in 6 months! Hope you hear from them soon.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:48 am

Do they still use special delivery envelope in case of refusal to send the notice? Or is that not used until the documents are returned after admin review?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:12 pm

I wonder if they use it just to send the decision letter in the above case?

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Fri May 27, 2016 1:44 pm

:) no SM12 I phone them everyday to annoy them and ask my application progress. they always say its with the case worker and he/she has not make any decision yet .