ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Rahulv » Sat May 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi Dng_131.

Today I was informed by my solicitor that my ILR is refused on the basis I applied for 1st application on 6th april 2010, even though COS was issues in March 2010. ( initial stamp is Tier 2 INT COM TRAN MIGRANT). I guess they did not read the cover letter my Solicitor provided. ( I am still to receive the copy of refusal letter from my solicitor to identify exact reason of Refusal)

I will now submit for Admin Review as Appeal can not be made since current ICT PBS leave is until 14th May 2016.

My Question is, If I submit the application for Administrative Review, Will my wife's PBS Dependent application ( submitted dependent on my current ILR application) will be rejected or will it still be considered based on the outcome of my Visa ( I believe I need to mention that in my Admin review Appeal).

Thanks for your help!

Regards

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sun May 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Hello geeks.
I went to PEO for ILR on 6th may. And they kept my file for further research. Any clue. Please follow the link for more details. http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1344295

I look forward for any solutions before anything happen.
Thanking you

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed May 11, 2016 10:58 am

I had on 6th at 9.30am, with ILR and FLR(M), after waiting of 4 hours, they just handed over letter with saying

"""your application is valid but there are further checks need to be made on your case and as such you application is passed to a team"" same letter they handed to my partner.

No call, no email, no sign till yet.

It can be sign of It system failure and back logs

In my situation,

Employed + self employed + Tier 1 G+ All taxed paid+ no amendments+ Self employed since 1st visa granted,+all class 2 NI paid,

hop all ohk.

jaykhan2016
Newly Registered

Post by jaykhan2016 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Hiya i Have Submitted my Application For SET LR 10 Years Long Term Residence at Croydon PEO on 10th May 2016 They have issued me a letter saying Your Application is Valid and need Further Checks Which Was My Passports Exit and Entry Stamps Because At the Time of application i have No Passports it Was With the HO but With Different Department As i Withdraw my appeal From Court for Fresh Application.
Does any 1 have idea how long it Will Take For Further Checks and Will This Premium Service Which i paid for Will Fall to Normal Postal application time period ?

Thanks

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sat May 14, 2016 4:29 pm

jaykhan2016 wrote:Hiya i Have Submitted my Application For SET LR 10 Years Long Term Residence at Croydon PEO on 10th May 2016 They have issued me a letter saying Your Application is Valid and need Further Checks Which Was My Passports Exit and Entry Stamps Because At the Time of application i have No Passports it Was With the HO but With Different Department As i Withdraw my appeal From Court for Fresh Application.
Does any 1 have idea how long it Will Take For Further Checks and Will This Premium Service Which i paid for Will Fall to Normal Postal application time period ?

Thanks
You should have gone to sheffield because they cannot do any decision you dont have passport with you. As you have biometrics done so it will take less time. But depends on complexity of your case. It is considered as postal application. Hope you will get positive decision soon.
Good luck.

jaykhan2016
Newly Registered

Post by jaykhan2016 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Yes Did a Mistake But Post So many Letters To HO before i went to Croydon that i have appoinment there so sent my passport to Croydon but HO dont Care The Only Problem in my Case Was How long i have been out from the UK By law it says 18 months in 10 years and 6 months in one Go and i was just out for 5 months in 10 years Where i showed passport copies and even the lady When she handover letter to me she said your application is fine nothing to Worry we have not ur passport available its With Other Department we just have to check ur exit and entry Once We Check it We Will Write it to you back So now it seems i have to wait longer for No Reason.

Do you guys know how long it Will Take Now Can i ask HO to Refund my £500 as they didnt consider my application on the same Day

jaykhan2016
Newly Registered

Post by jaykhan2016 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:32 am

UK007 wrote:Hey, My SET (LR) application was deferred @ Croydon PEO on 25/11/2015, due to not having my original passports with me. Passports are with HO as I have a FLR(FP) pending.

I know some people will say, I shouldn't have went to PEO. I took my risk. I had copies of passports, Original LIUK certificate & Original UK degree certificate for Language requirements. But case worker called me & told me she can't take a decision as she doesn't have my original passports. I aksed her how long that might take, she told me she isn't sure about that, depends on how long FLR(FP) department takes to send my passports to Croydon ! £400 wasted for nothing ! Now hope they will atleast process the application asap as the wait is killing me....
Brov had a Same Case How Long Does it Take To Get a Decision Please Let me know They have decided on Your Case How long they took to Sent Your Passport and Leter back

sukosukkyboie

Post by sukosukkyboie » Mon May 16, 2016 9:33 am

smartofficer wrote:
Thanks
You should have gone to sheffield because they cannot do any decision you dont have passport with you. As you have biometrics done so it will take less time. But depends on complexity of your case. It is considered as postal application. Hope you will get positive decision soon.

Good luck.[/quote]

Hi Smartofficer,

Please how is Sheffield centre any better than croydon, I'm in a similar situation (current passport with ukvi) and I will be booking my PEO appointment soon.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Mon May 16, 2016 12:33 pm

sukosukkyboie wrote:
smartofficer wrote:
Thanks

Good luck.
Hi Smartofficer,

Please how is Sheffield centre any better than croydon, I'm in a similar situation (current passport with ukvi) and I will be booking my PEO appointment soon.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks[/quote]

Hi if you have your passport with UKVI, they usually held it in Sheffield HO, you can directly go there and put application , they will search your passport and give decision same day. One of my friend's passport was held for 7 months, and he applied for ILR in shaffield , They searched his passport and stamped ILR same day, and got all old and new one.

Note ** Circumstances may vary according to your application.

better is find your Passport location and apply at that location, can shaffiled, Croydon etc.

kangna
Newly Registered

Post by kangna » Tue May 17, 2016 11:06 am

Hi All,

I am in the similar situation as rahul.I went to croydon PEO yesterday and after 7 hours of waiting they handed me a letter saying need to do further checks, my wife is dependent on me and her visa will also expire with my leave i.e 24/05/2016.

As i understamd She now has to apply for PBS dependent, my query is how long does these queries take?
I did amend my tax return for 2010-2011 but didnt submit SA302 with application as I have been employed for last 3 years now.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards
Kangna

Rahulv wrote:Hi Dng_131.

Thanks a lot for your help thus far!

I spoke to HO and they also advised to apply for my wife as PBS dependent with a covering letter explaining the Situation.

I also asked about my Case and they advised that Caseworker's comments can not be accessed but he is sure that the case is being worked. I don't know how he checked :D

I will now apply for PBS dependent Visa next week. Hope all goes well! :)

One thing, I am did not understood is, how PBS dependent can be granted without a COS is granted to me, is it only granted because I have applied for ILE and my Case is still under consideration.

Regards,
Rahul

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed May 18, 2016 8:15 am

kangna wrote:Hi All,

I am in the similar situation as rahul.I went to croydon PEO yesterday and after 7 hours of waiting they handed me a letter saying need to do further checks, my wife is dependent on me and her visa will also expire with my leave i.e 24/05/2016.

As i understamd She now has to apply for PBS dependent, my query is how long does these queries take?
I did amend my tax return for 2010-2011 but didnt submit SA302 with application as I have been employed for last 3 years now.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards
Kangna

Rahulv wrote:Hi Dng_131.

Thanks a lot for your help thus far!

I spoke to HO and they also advised to apply for my wife as PBS dependent with a covering letter explaining the Situation.

I also asked about my Case and they advised that Caseworker's comments can not be accessed but he is sure that the case is being worked. I don't know how he checked :D

I will now apply for PBS dependent Visa next week. Hope all goes well! :)

One thing, I am did not understood is, how PBS dependent can be granted without a COS is granted to me, is it only granted because I have applied for ILE and my Case is still under consideration.

Regards,
Rahul
Hi Kangna
I am in same situation exactly in you are, I am waiting since 6th may, I never amended my tax returns, but submitted my 5 years tax return docs not SA302, given by my accountant. haven't heard from UKBA since then. Best Of Luck.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Fri May 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello Guys. 1 quick question

I have ordered my 5 years history from HMRC. And i got to know that during my second extenstion 2012-13 i have claimed my earning from 4th may 12 to 5th may 13 was more than 35k. But tax return from 6th april 12 to 5th april 13 was under 35K . The earning was claimed from may 12 to may 13. But tax return was 6th april 12 to 5th april 13. So i am just wonder HMRC got all 6th april to 5th april. How they going to find out that I have paid correct taxes according to earning claims. Because there was gap of 1 month and extra 1 month during tax years.
But there was not tax amendments which i have claimed and paid tax on all earnings which ever i claimed.

Because when we file to HMRC we cannot hide the gap months which i showed to UKBA. That means 1 income which we claimed to UKBA in past 12 months is going to Split in 2 years end to HMRC.

In my case may 12-may13 income is going in 2 slots.
1. 6th april 2012- 2013
2. 6th april 2013 -14.

Please guide me. By the way I am going to have detailed discussion on monday with my Accountant.

I am afraid that Might be the reason some of cases got refusal.

I welcome discussion on it. So that we know how we can secure legally and with all truth and get prepared if anything get refusal on that cases.

still waiting in my case.

shanuk

Post by shanuk » Sun May 22, 2016 11:43 pm

Dear All,

Please join Facebook Group.

LETS HAVE A PANEL OF BARRISTERS AND CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, ILR REFUSALS

Thanks

Cadbury
Newly Registered

Post by Cadbury » Mon May 23, 2016 4:16 pm

My ILR set lr applications was hold on 9th may to varify my absents from UK. My passports were retained by homeoffice when my entrepreneur visa was refused.I applied without passports after withdrawing my appeal.Haven't heard anything yet from UKVI. Does anyone know how long this might take? Should I call them to ask status of my applications?

Cadbury
Newly Registered

Post by Cadbury » Tue May 24, 2016 10:44 am

Please someone can tell me,What is Croydon peo contact number to get some updates about my case? It's more than 2 weeks now and I'm getting worried now because case worker just want to varify my absents from passports after retrieving from somewhere in homeoffice.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Tue May 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Cadbury wrote:Please someone can tell me,What is Croydon peo contact number to get some updates about my case? It's more than 2 weeks now and I'm getting worried now because case worker just want to varify my absents from passports after retrieving from somewhere in homeoffice.

hi Cadbury

There is no point to contact Home Office, they will not tell anything as case worker keep locked of the status of the case, till its decision.

I am still waiting about my case, I went to PEO on 6th May,

just relax and wait. :roll: :(

Cadbury
Newly Registered

Post by Cadbury » Tue May 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Thanks Smartofficer for reply.

Nad707
Newly Registered

Post by Nad707 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi, i am new to this forum, i want some expert opinion about the said case.

I went to Glagow PEO today with my friend for his ILR visa through Tier 1 General. After around 3 hours the case worker said that i am unable yo find your record with hmrc for your last visa extention years, he provided her last 5 years SA302 then she said they are not matching with your earning claims. Then he told her that i was a company director and you need to check my company records and he showed her company tax returns snd proof of tax paid through his bank statements but she was not satisfied and she hold the case for furthe checks.

Can any one please explain from where he can get that record of his company's income and paid tax as company is no more active and from where the home office will check all these records ? He never amended any tax return in previous six years ?

Regards

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 am

Nad707 wrote:Hi, i am new to this forum, i want some expert opinion about the said case.

I went to Glagow PEO today with my friend for his ILR visa through Tier 1 General. After around 3 hours the case worker said that i am unable yo find your record with hmrc for your last visa extention years, he provided her last 5 years SA302 then she said they are not matching with your earning claims. Then he told her that i was a company director and you need to check my company records and he showed her company tax returns snd proof of tax paid through his bank statements but she was not satisfied and she hold the case for furthe checks.

Can any one please explain from where he can get that record of his company's income and paid tax as company is no more active and from where the home office will check all these records ? He never amended any tax return in previous six years ?

Regards
you Can call, HMRC for your and company tax details,
Company House to get details of your company.
Moreover you can contact your Accountant if he got all the records of your company, he can provide you the docs which he submitted to company house.
now a days they are holding more files, most of them are related to self employed in past and Now.

Nad707
Newly Registered

Post by Nad707 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:35 am

smartofficer wrote:
Nad707 wrote:Hi, i am new to this forum, i want some expert opinion about the said case.

Regards
you Can call, HMRC for your and company tax details,
Company House to get details of your company.
Moreover you can contact your Accountant if he got all the records of your company, he can provide you the docs which he submitted to company house.
now a days they are holding more files, most of them are related to self employed in past and Now.
Thank you smartofficer , yes i have checked all the details from companies house but there is no income statements there. I asked my accountant to request hmrc to send the tax records for company so that i can send to home office.

kirankhalil75

Post by kirankhalil75 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:22 am

@ Nad707

you can get all record from HMRC or your accountant can get it easily, write letter or call them they will send you by post of if you need urgently ask them to fax you.

also when did your friend file self assessments, as HOME Office have HMRC data base till Jan 2015.

did caseworker provide a self employment questioner to fill ?

Nad707
Newly Registered

Post by Nad707 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:52 am

@kirankhalil75

Thanks , he did in 2011 and 2013 , and yes he filled that self assessment qeustionair as well at PSC. He has requested to hmrc for sending his record.

He provided his last five years SA302 to the case worker but she was not satisfied because those SA302 were not showing his earning as company director

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:23 am

kirankhalil75 wrote:@ Nad707

you can get all record from HMRC or your accountant can get it easily, write letter or call them they will send you by post of if you need urgently ask them to fax you.

also when did your friend file self assessments, as HOME Office have HMRC data base till Jan 2015.

did caseworker provide a self employment questioner to fill ?
hello Kirankhalil75
How do you know that UKVI have HMRC database till jan2015. I believe they can access database anytime through their system.
because I went to PEO on 6th may 2016 and they kept my application for further checks no news till yet.
mine all taxes are paid and on top I overpaid them in 2014-15.

kirankhalil75

Post by kirankhalil75 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:06 am

HI smartofficer

I just want to let you know the there are so many refusal coming because the reason is late self assessment or amendments in Tax Returns.

i have seen many refusal because Home Office have HMRC data till Jan 2015 .
if you done your self assessment in 2016, they you are lucky they hold your file further checks, as i have seen some of the caseworker refused application straightaway. HOME OFFICE do refuse your application and say that you are dishonest and they saying why you didn't file SA the same year.

i have same situation, i have overpaid tax to HMRC but problem is i apply for UTR in Jan 2016 and file Self Assessments in March 2016. only Late submission , not tax amendments.
Attachments
2.jpg
My friend Refusal
2.jpg (37.4 KiB) Viewed 3467 times

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 am

kirankhalil75 wrote:HI smartofficer

I just want to let you know the there are so many refusal coming because the reason is late self assessment or amendments in Tax Returns.

i have seen many refusal because Home Office have HMRC data till Jan 2015 .
if you done your self assessment in 2016, they you are lucky they hold your file further checks, as i have seen some of the caseworker refused application straightaway. HOME OFFICE do refuse your application and say that you are dishonest and they saying why you didn't file SA the same year.

i have same situation, i have overpaid tax to HMRC but problem is i apply for UTR in Jan 2016 and file Self Assessments in March 2016. only Late submission , not tax amendments.
in my situation, I filed all tax returns , no tax amendments, all taxes are paid, all class 2 NIs paid, except 2015-2016 which is i claimed now. i just have one situation that during my 2012-2013 extension I claimed my income in May2012- may 2013 and this income splits in 2 year ends.