ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant partner Return as Invalid Application.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

p_shah
Newly Registered

PBS Dependant partner Return as Invalid Application.

Post by p_shah » Wed May 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Dear All,

My question is regarding my wife and son Dependant visas.

I have got my ILR April from (Tier 1 General) 5 years Route, my wife and son came to join me 2 years ago and their visas was expiring in 11th April 2016. since i got my ILR i applied for their extension and when It comes to IHS health Surcharge it shows me 0.00.

on 15th April i received an email that IHS top up needed for £1200.00 which i did on 17th of April and has a confirmation email from IHS and it appeared on my bank statement on 18th of April 2016.

Now 2 days ago on 23rd MAY i received post with invalid application from UKBA with a reason "YOU HAVE NOT MADE AN IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE PAYMENT. IF YOU MAKE A FRESH APPLICATION YOU MUST ENSURE THE CORRECT IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE IS MADE"

I did the payment on time and i have all the evidences Now if some one can guide me what to do next.

1- As they said the application is invalid and i need to apply for the new application do i need to pay again for every thing and will get a refund whatever i have paid before.

2- if i apply as a fresh application the visa expiry date was 11th April 2016 it might possible they returned it again as its over 28days period.

3-if i apply a fresh application i dont have the bank statement maintained with the funds but previously it was maintained for 90 days.

4- how can they just invalid the application without giving me any notice or something. what email id or phone no of UKBA do i need to contact to explain them my case.

Your valued responses must be highly appreciated.

Kind regards
Shah

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependant partner Return as Invalid Application.

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Please refrain from posting multiple times, especially in other members topics.

Be patient, I am sure someone who can answer your questions will.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Sorry Char

i dont know what to do and i am totally confused because i called to Homeoffice 0300 123 2241 call centre and they dont know the solution just because the payment was made on time but the homeoffice didnt accept my application and now the 28 days has been over where the fresh application is costing me again 3500GBP and situation is showing me that they will refuse my case due to 28days over saty rule and will rob my application fees. i just need a contact number or email where i can explain the UKBA mistake to them.

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:21 pm

How much immigration health surcharge did you pay?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:25 pm

below link came to me by email and i have paid £1200 pounds. using the link below. and the letter which i received in the post was written that just follow the link and don't send us any proof that you have made payment.

Make the payment (https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... /AE106DD57) of 1200.0 (GBP) by 27 April 2016.
If the payment isn’t made by 27 April 2016 your visa application may be rejected or refused, and you’ll have to apply again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Did you let them know that you had paid and provided them with the IHS reference number?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:30 pm

no i didn't inform them as in the letter it was clearly written that just follow the link and don't send us anything.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Then then HO has made an error. Go for administrative review as you have proof you paid it on the 11th April etc.

What was the exact words of the email (taking out personal information)?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:34 pm

message from the letter received.

"You have not made a payment to cover the IHS. please log on to the email account you have registered on the IHS portal and open the email we have sent to you. Click on the top up link included in the email and make a payment. you do not need to send anything to us to show you have paid."

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:35 pm

email received

UK Visas & Immigration

Top up payment needed

Date: Apr 15, 2016
Name:
IHS reference number:

A change has been made to the details you provided. You need to pay an additional payment of 1200.0 (GBP) by 27 April 2016.

What you need to do next

Make the payment (https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... seTopupKey) of 1200.0 (GBP) by 27 April 2016.
If the payment isn’t made by 27 April 2016 your visa application may be rejected or refused, and you’ll have to apply again.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:37 pm

TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION

Please retain for your records.

Thank you

The online payment for your Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) has been safely and securely processed by WorldPay, on behalf of UK Visas & Immigration

(UKV&I). This payment will be shown on your card/ bank statement as 'Imm Health Surcharge'.

Transaction Reference

The transaction reference for your payment of GBP 1,200.00 is IHS0000000000|2016-04-17T14:26:08. On completion of your IHS application you will also be emailed a copy of your IHS reference number, which you will need for your immigration application.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:42 pm

thank you so much Char for showing concern in my problem.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Definitely go for admin review. Have you written to the caseworker outlining their error?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:52 pm

i don't know how to contact to the case worker and explain them about their error.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 6:59 pm

The letter says you ll get a full refund minus £25 per applicant administrative charges.

online i found on UKBA website Admin Review,
" If your application was refused, you must apply for an administrative review within 14 days of getting the decision. Your refusal letter will tell you how to apply. It costs £80."

but in my letter they didn't send me anything stating that how can i go for administrative review. Now by calling customer services they are saying your application was not considered that's why its invalid and now you can take a risk to reapply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:02 pm

What exactly does the refusal letter say, minus personal details?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 7:20 pm

You have attempted to make an application for Leave to Remain in UK.
we wrote to you on 15th april to notify you that your application or claim was invalid, we told you the specific reason for this and gave you the oppertunity to provide the required fee, additional information or documentation. you have failed to do so within the specified timescale and for the reasons set out below your application or claim is being rejected as invalid. we are therefore returning the application form from you. please read this letter to understand etc,,,,,,

The immigration and Nationallity (fees) regulaiton 2015 specify the fee which(subject to a small number of exceptions) is to be paid in connection with an application for the purpose for which you have applied. if an applicant does not pay the specified fee, his or her application is invalid.
The Specified fee has not been paid in connection with your attempted application which you made by post on 09th april, we do not consider that an exception to the requirement to pay the fee applies in this case, and therefore your application is invalid.

REASON:
"You have not made an IHS payment, this is an addition to your visa fee payment, if you make a fresh application you must ensure the correct IHS is made"

FEES for Your Attempted Application:
From 18th March 2016 new fees regulations will allow Home office to retain an admin fee on in country charged application that are rejected as invalid. the fee is £25 per person included in the application. this administration fee applies to your application and so the HO will refund your payment, minus the admin fee.
please ensure you pay the correct fee if you make a fresh application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:25 pm

I would write to the caseworker and include copies of your payment etc and ask them to verify why they have not picked up the payment made before the deadline they provided.

Or apply for admin review.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Letter Recieved on 15th APRIL.

"You have not made a payment to cover the IHS. please log on to the email account you have registered on the IHS portal and open the email we have sent to you. Click on the top up link included in the email and make a payment. you do not need to send anything to us to show you have paid."

Consequences if you do not provide this information.
if we do not receive this missing information with in 10 working days, of the date of this letter even if you have already enrolled your biometrics your application will be rejected as invalid, if your leave has expired, you ll become an over-stayer.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 7:35 pm

how can i get contact details to write to my case worker and just to update you they sent me my application form and other supporting documents but kept the passports.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Are there no details on the refusal letter?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 7:49 pm

no there is nothing on it. just written as bellow.

your sincerely

UK visas and immigration.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu May 26, 2016 10:01 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu May 26, 2016 10:45 pm

i am looking to go for both (administration review and complain) is that ok.
and
does a complain require to fill a complaint form and send it to them by email. or just to write an email to their complaint email id would be enough.