ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

student dependent to 10 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jimmyisgr8
Newly Registered

student dependent to 10 years

Post by jimmyisgr8 » Sat May 28, 2016 10:34 am

Hi i came in the uk nov2006 when i was 16
nov 2006-aug2008 ( student dependent)
sep2008-aug2010( student dependent )
sep2010-aug 2012 ( PSW Post study work )
in jun 2012 i applied to flr o private and family life before changing the law
I was got married to a girl she was on asylum. while my application was pending my mrs she got her discretion leave for 3 years. but after that once she got her visa that got greedy and we had to split up.
2013 jan i bought a house in the uk
2013 my application was refused mean while i had a criminal case pend against me ( false accusation )
i appealed against it it was all refused but i had a high court letter i cant leave the country while my case is still in court.
i applied a fresh application in 2015 march FLR(fp) with new grounds high court letter and same private life. home office relied saying they cant make any decision while my case is still in court. i won my case may 2015. i have not heard any thing from hone office. recently they have asked me for finger prints again 11 may.
Is there any chance for me to get any visa to complete my 10 years legal.
I have not not illegal
Please help or any advise. i still have 4 moths more to go