ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan spouse Visa application help.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ra01
Newly Registered

Pakistan spouse Visa application help.

Post by Ra01 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Hello
I have been following various threads about the spouse visa & have found them very useful. I was wondering if anyone could help. I submitted an application late January 2016 and got a phonecall from the home office asking questions about my employment on the 3rd June 2016. A few days ago I checked my bank account and have been refunded the health fee I paid when submitting the application. What does this mean? The phonecall went pretty well from what I think as I was able to answer all her questions.
Hope to hear back soon.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Pakistan spouse Visa application help.

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:12 pm

I have moved your post to its own thread (this one). Kindly refrain from digging up and posting in topics/threads that are 7 years old.

A refund of the immigration health surcharge is usually an indication of a refused application. Do you meet the financial requirement and did your spouse submit proof of English?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.