ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EEA Spouse applying EU1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Non-EEA Spouse applying EU1

Post by nawab185 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Hello everyone
i just moved in ireland in april 2016, I'm married to a British national 3 years ago in london. I'm non EEA national i have got all the documents that required by EU1 form
tenancy agreement
PRTB Letter
Utility bills
my wife job contract
my wife payslips
my wife tax credit certificate
marriage certificate
could you guys help me please tell me if there is anything missing?
also after how long will i get response any idea ?
i will really appreciate if someone can help for declaration letter or give me any advice pleaseeeeeee
Thanks in advance
Nawab

noajthan

Re: Non-EEA Spouse applying EU1

Post by noajthan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

SDH
Newly Registered

Post by SDH » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi, hope the bills are on both your names. My application took 8 weeks.
You've got all the documents required, don't waste time send your application by registered mail and wait patiently.

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:25 pm

SDH wrote:Hi, hope the bills are on both your names. My application took 8 weeks.
You've got all the documents required, don't waste time send your application by registered mail and wait patiently.
yes bill are on both our names.
could you please help me with declaration letter for to send an application.
did you submit application yourself or by a lawyer?
also did you get your response or not yet?
many thanks

mkhan2525

Post by mkhan2525 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:02 pm

If you are exercising treaty rights through employment then you don't need to send a covering letter. Just fill in the form and send all relevant documents to EU treaty rights unit.

They usally send an acknowledgement letter up to 4 weeks of posting the application and a letter for temp stamp4 takes at least 7 weeks.

Aaron-Law

Post by Aaron-Law » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:19 pm

nawab185 wrote:Hello everyone
i just moved in ireland in april 2016, I'm married to a British national 3 years ago in london. I'm non EEA national i have got all the documents that required by EU1 form
tenancy agreement
PRTB Letter
Utility bills
my wife job contract
my wife payslips
marriage certificate
i will really appreciate if someone can help for declaration letter or give me any advice pleaseeeeeee
Thanks in advance
Nawab

Hi Nawab,
Good Morning!

Send your application to the INIS and if they need more documentation they will write to you asking for
the same.
If you are not comfortable sending the application on your own accord then, get a Law firm involved and they can address things on your behalf.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Best regards,

Aaron.

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Aaron-Law wrote:
nawab185 wrote:Hello everyone
tenancy agreement
PRTB Letter
Utility bills
my wife job contract
my wife payslips
marriage certificate
Thanks in advance
Nawab

Hi Nawab,
Good Morning!

Send your application to the INIS and if they need more documentation they will write to you asking for
the same.
If you are not comfortable sending the application on your own accord then, get a Law firm involved and they can address things on your behalf.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Best regards,

Aaron.
Hello Aron
thanks for your help
i wanted to do the application my self application it self is not really difficult. i was just little confuse over making and declaration letter But if i do the application myself i don't think i need to write any personal statement or declaration.
there is one question if you can guide me please , on the form there is one place where they asking arrival date in the state, and location should i need to mention on it or doesn't really matter if don't?
because I'm thinking they might ask how did i get access in the state or something like this?
thanks

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:33 pm

mkhan2525 wrote:If you are exercising treaty rights through employment then you don't need to send a covering letter. Just fill in the form and send all relevant documents to EU treaty rights unit.

They usally send an acknowledgement letter up to 4 weeks of posting the application and a letter for temp stamp4 takes at least 7 weeks.
Thanks for that
one more question there is an option in the form that arrival date in the state and arrival place do i need to mention or i should leave it blank ?
thanks

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Uk to ireland

Post by nawab185 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi All,
i married to British citizen i was legal when i got married and we have been married more than 3 years now Uk immigration didn't give me any visa struggled 2 and half year but refused all the time for nonsense reason that we both can go to my country and live there. when my wife is born there and her all family is in uk.
but my lawyer suggested me to go to Ireland and apply from there. i don't know if this was a good idea
but now I'm in in Ireland since April 2016 and i prepare all my case and got all the documents that i need to submit application.
is anyone here in relating case or have any idea if i took a right decision?
Many thank
Nawab

noajthan

Re: Uk to ireland

Post by noajthan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:16 pm

nawab185 wrote:Hi All,
i married to British citizen i was legal when i got married and we have been married more than 3 years now Uk immigration didn't give me any visa struggled 2 and half year but refused all the time for nonsense reason that we both can go to my country and live there. when my wife is born there and her all family is in uk.
but my lawyer suggested me to go to Ireland and apply from there. i don't know if this was a good idea
but now I'm in in Ireland since April 2016 and i prepare all my case and got all the documents that i need to submit application.
Many thank
Nawab
What's the application for?

Only in the State since April?! Not long enough to return to UK yet.
Or do you mean applying for something else?.

How have you transferred your entire centre of life to Eire?
What is your sponsor doing?

Bought house? or rented on a long-term contract?
What about UK house - sold or rented off?

Any kids with you there - already in school?

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:50 pm

noajthan wrote:
nawab185 wrote:Hi All,
Many thank
Nawab
What's the application for?

Only in the State since April?! Not long enough to return to UK yet.
Or do you mean applying for something else?.

How have you transferred your entire centre of life to Eire?
What is your sponsor doing?

Bought house? or rented on a long-term contract?
What about UK house - sold or rented off?

Any kids with you there - already in school?
im intend to apply for spouse visa application in Ireland now because uk was keep refusing
i have no kids. in ireland i have got house on rent and my wife currently working in Ireland.
our uk house is belong to our parents so we still keeping it.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:18 pm

nawab185 wrote:im intend to apply for spouse visa application in Ireland now because uk was keep refusing
i have no kids. in ireland i have got house on rent and my wife currently working in Ireland.
our uk house is belong to our parents so we still keeping it.
I don't know about spouse visas in Ireland but I'm sure someone does.
Stand by.

SDH
Newly Registered

Post by SDH » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi Nawab

Please don't waste your money on the lawyers if you got all your documents. Myself i didn't write any cover letter i just completed the application form and bind it together with all the supporting documents as requested. All the instruction are online on how to complete the application form. Its really easy to complete. Ask your partner or a friend and complete it together, hope by tomorrow you will submit your application form. The earlier the better just have faith and all shall be well. Ignore declaration letter they did not request for such letter unless you've got outstanding documents.

Regards,

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:48 am

SDH wrote:Hi Nawab

Please don't waste your money on the lawyers if you got all your documents. Myself i didn't write any cover letter i just completed the application form and bind it together with all the supporting documents as requested. All the instruction are online on how to complete the application form. Its really easy to complete. Ask your partner or a friend and complete it together, hope by tomorrow you will submit your application form. The earlier the better just have faith and all shall be well. Ignore declaration letter they did not request for such letter unless you've got outstanding documents.

Regards,
Hello i have applied and filled an application form myself on the 20th and sent it register mail.
when did you apply and did you get any response yet ?
how long its taking roughly now a days to get temp stamp4
thanks mate