ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CT letter Lost - Urgent - Please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hulkboy1379

CT letter Lost - Urgent - Please help

Post by hulkboy1379 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi Gurus

My friend is applying for his extension on Friday and he now just realised that he lost his CT letter and companies house said it will take 3 weeks to send a new one.

What should he do now, can he take a print out from companies house and send it?

zimba
Mood:

Re: CT letter Lost - Urgent - Please help

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:00 pm

What do you mean he lost his CT letter ??? A copy of CT600 is enough which shows you your CT reference number anyway :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hulkboy1379

Post by hulkboy1379 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:18 pm

zimba88 wrote:What do you mean he lost his CT letter ??? A copy of CT600 is enough which shows you your CT reference number anyway :?

Zimba thanks for coming back, he lost a letter which he is has received from companies house, stating that your CT number is so and so by which we submit corporation tax

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:19 pm

CT600 is enough as I said, get it from the accountant. No need to get anything else from companies house
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hulkboy1379

Post by hulkboy1379 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:29 pm

zimba88 wrote:CT600 is enough as I said, get it from the accountant. No need to get anything else from companies house

Thanks a lot Zimba.

Commando
Pakistan

Post by Commando » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:40 pm

He can still send his application to HO and once he received his copy of CT letter from HMRC he can then send that in the post again to HO writing a cover letter that this is an additional document for my visa processing(mention your application REF no). I have done this in the past and they did include my document in the application.