ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Only EU PERMITTED family member update their status here

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sajji11
Newly Registered

Only EU PERMITTED family member update their status here

Post by Sajji11 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 am

Hi all,

I have applied for permitted family member of British citizen lived in the UK as member of same household.
I used new form EU1A and applied after new changes in the Directive.
I applied 4 weeks ago and have no response yet. I request all of you to update their status here who applied in this category to help others.

My question is ....Do you know anyone who has been granted Stamp 4 in this category(Permitted Family members)?
Please note I am requesting information about Permitted family members only like brother/sister/uncle etc.

Ill appreciate your response :P .
Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Only EU PERMITTED family member update their status here

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:56 pm

The law require the minister to issue a Certificate of Application to all permitted family member or Other Family members as the Directive describe them..
As far as I know they are issuing acknowledgement, but if a permitted family member does not receive one, they should complain.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Sajji11 wrote:Hi all,

I have applied for permitted family member of British citizen lived in the UK as member of same household.
I used new form EU1A and applied after new changes in the Directive.
I applied 4 weeks ago and have no response yet. I request all of you to update their status here who applied in this category to help others.

My question is ....Do you know anyone who has been granted Stamp 4 in this category(Permitted Family members)?
Please note I am requesting information about Permitted family members only like brother/sister/uncle etc.

Ill appreciate your response :P .
Thanks
I submit my application in first week of jan 2016 and i am still waiting from them .dont received any thing from inis yet...

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:08 pm

[quote="Obie"]The law require the minister to issue a Certificate of Application to all permitted family member or Other Family members as the Directive describe them..
As far as I know they are issuing acknowledgement, but if a permitted family member does not receive one, they should complain.[/q

Where they can complain?

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:54 pm

No stamp 4 for other family members now a days.............

i know couple of people who applied for other family members but INIS didn't grant them Temp Stamp 4.

for complaint , Solvit is best place but they dont involve in other beneficiary cases.

or might be local TD

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:49 pm

I submit my Eu1 permited on 07 .01.16.then sent me correspondence on 30.03.16 and ask more documents.they did not issue letter for temperay stam4.i sent them all documents about 250 pages on 10.04.16 with request letter to issue me a temperay stam 4.then I received correspondence on 10.05.16. That was ony acknowledge that your correspondence received and has been retained on file.decision will b reached in due course and will b made on the basis of the documention on file at that time.
As inis say they will issue tem stam r in their eu1 application .they are not issuing. I going to wrte a letter to inis with their refernce which they say they will issue stan4
.any one can give me advice wht can i do now as it is our right.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:12 pm

Take your case to High Court.........

Only remedy ..............

in High Court it will take 1 year

All the best

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:37 pm

malik0543 wrote:Take your case to High Court.........

Only remedy ..............

in High Court it will take 1 year

All the best
Hi malik0543
how can i take case to high court .my application not decided yet...

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:49 pm

I sent them e mail and they replay me regarding stam4 temperay altough i sent them alll paper work and there is no outstanding doucments .i received aknowledge as well for that.today the sent ke this i dont know how can i show sufficient documents.any one can help me please

The Minister has not yet decided that you are a permitted family member. A
temporary permission will not be issued until sufficient documents are
received that this office is satisfied that you meet the criteria for being
a permitted family member. Correspondence was received from you today. This
will be processed in due  course.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri May 13, 2016 7:42 pm

They changed the law in February to make the assessment of whether or not a person is a permitted family member a 2 stage process. They first decide if the person is a permitted family member by considering various factors.

If having considered that and are satisfied, they will issue a temporary stamp 4 and the case will be passed to another unit and a residence card will be issued at a later date.

This new law came into effect in February this year.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Obie wrote:They changed the law in February to make the assessment of whether or not a person is a permitted family member a 2 stage process. They first decide if the person is a permitted family member by considering various factors.

If having considered that and are satisfied, they will issue a temporary stamp 4 and the case will be passed to another unit and a residence card will be issued at a later date.

This new law came into effect in February this year.
Thank for responce obie. But the fact is my decision date in july 2016. I sent them all sufficient documents and they accept and issue me aknowledgement and said a decision will b reached on ur application in due course ..and i sent them few e mails they still repalying me tempery stamp only issue when we received sufficient documwnts.i sent them all documents which is fulfil their requerments.according to you when they will considered wheater am i permitted family member or not.qi think they are not bothering about permitted family member applications.almost they refusing these days for permitted family members.
do u know any one who received 5 years rc on permitted family member

Sedanday

Post by Sedanday » Fri May 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Not sure why I have not been able to comment since but I realised my IP had been backlisted . not sure why. I only wrote a comment on permitted members in march.
Anyway, as Obie said (same thing as what I said in march) it's now a 2 stage process : deciding if you are a permitted member and a are a member of household and then establishing the presence of the union member
Why it's taking forever for them , I'm not sure.
Submitted in my application in March and I suppose I won't be hearing anything till October

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Sedanday wrote:Not sure why I have not been able to comment since but I realised my IP had been backlisted . not sure why. I only wrote a comment on permitted members in march.
Anyway, as Obie said (same thing as what I said in march) it's now a 2 stage process : deciding if you are a permitted member and a are a member of household and then establishing the presence of the union member
Submitted in my application in March and I suppose I won't be hearing anything till October
Its mean as they did not issue me temperay stam4 so they are not satisefie so they will refuse my application .

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:14 pm

yaz87 wrote:
Sedanday wrote:Not sure why I have not been able to comment since but I realised my IP had been backlisted . not sure why. I only wrote a comment on permitted members in march.
Its mean as they did not issue me temperay stam4 so they are not satisefie so they will refuse my application .
yaz87 wrote:
I hope you will receive some thing in the coming weeks

Sajji11
Newly Registered

Post by Sajji11 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi there,

This is my 13th week since i applied. According to email received from INIS they said that it could take 12 to 14 weeks to generate any response on the application received. Last week I have sent some additional documents to INIS without they asked any. I have not received any correspondence since i have applied. I emailed them regarding sending my additional documents and they sent me the way how to? I attached copy of that email with the bundle. I hope they have got sufficient evidences to decide on this application.

I hope i will have some response in next week and i will update you accordingly.
Thanks

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:46 pm

[quote="Sajji11"]Hi there,

This is my 13th week since i applied. According to email received from INIS they said that it could take 12 to 14 weeks to generate any response on the application received. Last week I have sent some additional documents to INIS without they asked any. I have not received any correspondence since i have applied. I emailed them regarding sending my additional documents and they sent me the way how to? I attached copy of that email with the bundle. I hope they have got sufficient evidences to decide on this application.

I hope i will have some response in next week and i will update you accordingly.

I hope you will receive something in coming week.you should e mail them and ask it is nearly 14 weeks and you dont receive any thing.keep us update if u receive any thing.

Sedanday

Post by Sedanday » Fri May 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Hopefully you hear something soon.
A friend's application was denied last week
Permitted member (brother) after about 9 months. He had a temp stamp but expired before decision. However he was given right to appeal
I'm trying to gather as much documents as possible and send to them too.
Not even received acknowledgement for my application
It's always going to be hard with extended / permitted family members

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Sedanday wrote:Hopefully you hear something soon.
A friend's application was denied last week
Permitted member (brother) after about 9 months. He had a temp stamp but expired before decision. However he was given right to appeal
I'm trying to gather as much documents as possible and send to them too.
Not even received acknowledgement for my application
It's always going to be hard with extended / permitted family members

Hi sedandaty,
Why your firend application refused which objections he received?can you expline please

Sajji11
Newly Registered

Post by Sajji11 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi again,

yesterday, i sent an email to Eu treaty rights unit. this is my 14th week. Ill update if i get any news .

thanks

Sedanday

Post by Sedanday » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Hopefully you hear from them soon..

@yaz87 sorry I can't read private msgs. However they gave a lot of reasons but focused more on how the union member was exercising her right. I publicly can't explain here without giving away too much

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:58 am

Any news regarding EEA visa?

NRazaPk
Newly Registered

Post by NRazaPk » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:07 am

Sajji11 wrote:Hi again,

yesterday, i sent an email to Eu treaty rights unit. this is my 14th week. Ill update if i get any news .

thanks
Hi Saji please update as soon as you you get response. Thanks

Sajji11
Newly Registered

Post by Sajji11 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:01 pm

NRazaPk wrote:
Sajji11 wrote:Hi again,

thanks
Hi Saji please update as soon as you you get response. Thanks

Hi again.
INIS replied me by saying that it will further take 6-10 weeks(after passing 14 weeks) imagine 5 months for just an acknowledgement...

anyone know if someone has successfully granted Stamp 4 in this country....please update the status. Some folk saying that this delay is because of BREXIT referendum....please comments.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 am

Hi SaJ

I don't want to discourage you but I am 99% sure it's going to be refused.

I never seen any one who been succeed in this case. I heard only stories ..... Never seen any one who been granted residence card as extended / permitted family member.

Even you will get refused in your review application, they only way you will get it done by High Court, so you are looking for at least two years from today.

You may check Spain , Italy .... But problem how your non eu family member will travel with you, then job, accommodation etc so many issues...

Also, I am pretty sure UK will remain IN. And even if goes OUT, you will have two years, as process will take this much time to change law etc.

Regards

Malik

reshma1
Newly Registered

Post by reshma1 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:44 pm

I also did an application and was refused for my brother on the 29th of May, we have appealed the decision awaiting response, has anyone been through he appeal process?