ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60s

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chy_55223
Newly Registered
China

P60s

Post by chy_55223 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:18 pm

dear members

1. I want to know that do i have to send all employees copies of P60? I found a lot people send them in this place.

2. and also my friend's solicitor require him to send his own P60s with the personal documents together, which I dont understand why need to send director P60, but not employees.

get a bit confused.

zimba
Mood:

Re: P60s

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:50 pm

1. No
2. Because as reported many times here, many solicitors only want your money and have little expertise and knowledge of the rules which is quite worrying as many migrants rely on their often inaccurate advice
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:50 pm

Now a days now solicitors could clients from £200-£500 per hours and have only concern about clint money.
Stay away from them and do your own home work on our case.
Regards
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Commando
Pakistan

Post by Commando » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 am

I dont understand why people going to Solicitors to do their case as they will do nothing more than you can do, they will ask you to bring the information,bank statement, ee docs, annual returns etc, so whats the point if you are going to provide every thing yourself and also paying so much money to solicitor.

Its a bit like you go to a solicitor and pay money and he tells you all what you already know and then when you come out from their office you say to every one that "i am proud that i knew all this as well".