ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Payment Record

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abid100
Newly Registered

Employee Payment Record

Post by abid100 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:27 pm

Dear Zimba & Everybody,

Please guide what is "Employee Payment Record" , does P11 is equal to this or what other pay roll report is considered as Employee Payment Record, I use Sage for Pay roll, can any one answer this ?

Mrchaany

Re: Employee Payment Record

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Real-Time full payment submission is the only option or P45 and P60 if someone left your business.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

abid100
Newly Registered

Post by abid100 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Dear Business2Business

Thanks for your reply, but the immigration rules do mention about the employee payment record as quoted under

""""
(h) if the applicant is required to score points for job creation in Table 5 or Table 6, he must provide the following:
(i) evidence to show the applicant is reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE ) income tax appropriately to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as printouts of Employee Payment Records, Real Time-Full Payment Submissions (either a series of individual monthly submissions including the first submission or summaries), or original HM Revenue & Customs P45 or P46, which either together or individually show the total payments made to the settled workers, as well as the tax deducted and date which they started work with the applicant’s business;""""

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:16 am

I attempted to clarify this before: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1321432

However, the P11 will not prove you are submitting PAYE via RTI fro HO's point of view. I know it is stupid as everyone MUST report PAYE via RTI (there is no other way) but it seems that HO really wants to see FPS reports !!

If your accountant cannot give you FPS reports for whatever reason, see this thread on manual FPS generation: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 09974.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 pm

abid100 wrote:Dear Zimba & Everybody,

Please guide what is "Employee Payment Record" , does P11 is equal to this or what other pay roll report is considered as Employee Payment Record, I use Sage for Pay roll, can any one answer this ?
No, P11 is different.

Make sure you submit FPS reports as well as receipts. Also, submit P11 deduction cards (PAYE) and P11 deduction cards (NIC). Employer payment record on Sage is P32 and Payment Summary Part 1 and Part 2.

My accountant uses Sage too and I have successfully extended my Tier 1 Ent visa.

itpba

Post by itpba » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:32 am

No, P11 is different.

Make sure you submit FPS reports as well as receipts. Also, submit P11 deduction cards (PAYE) and P11 deduction cards (NIC). Employer payment record on Sage is P32 and Payment Summary Part 1 and Part 2.

My accountant uses Sage too and I have successfully extended my Tier 1 Ent visa.[/quote]

Hi Raj... is Receipts also required ? I dont have them for some periods coz i have changed my accountant and he said he has not saved them. as any way i can retrieve them or can i only send FPS Reports as there is no mention of receipts in the guidelines.. Regards