ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lata123
Newly Registered

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by Lata123 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:37 pm

noajthan wrote:
Lata123 wrote:Congratulations to all who recently got their approvals, just recently joined the forum , Kingdom man and Dublin777 if u both don't mind and not too much to ask can you pls send me both your numbers or email, would appreciate your views on my application. Thanks in advance
Post in public so all interested members may benefit.
Apologies, pls forgive my manners, will do that, thanks alot.

Lata123
Newly Registered

Post by Lata123 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Lata123 wrote:Thanks for your reply @ Kingdom Man. I applied November 2014. In Feb 2015 I got a letter requesting clarification on issues, I panicked and decided to use a lawyer to present my case well so as not to make any mistakes (my mistake), in march/April and July/ August I was asked for some documents which the lawyer posted out after wasting so much time ( 2wice was asked for documents cos my lawyer did not do his job well and when i noticed the error and told him he still made the same mistake and the request was repeated by the department) since then I have been receiving App being processed, April ( advanced ), now (still being processed). Thanks.
Application was based on irish spouse

Thanks

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Hello guy's. I applied my application last year July and for some reason was delayed and now they asked me for my up to date GNIB which i applied last years oct to EUtreaty but they gave me in feb for 3 months stamp4 and asked for few documents which i sent them the same time but still now i dont have visa ( was expired in end of April ). I sent to the Inis the correspondence letter from eutreaty which i received in feb for 3months visa. As i know they(inis)will be keep waiting for my Gnib upto date copy but now question is guy's how i can send them if eutreaty is keep telling me that we busy nd backlog applications.
Now any friend got letter approval from EU? Or is here anyonr waiting for euapplication to be approved?
Feeling like Eu wants only me to wait for approval or is anyone else in same situation?
Hope i explained it okay guys. ...
Thanks in advance

Zini
Newly Registered

Post by Zini » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:55 pm

@pixie12, no seat belt and driving on bus Lane

Zini
Newly Registered

Post by Zini » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:08 pm

pixie12 wrote:
Zini wrote:Best of luck to every one on this forum, I applied August 8 2015, I was asked a few more document and all produced by October, moved on to second stage by November 4, and since then every time I make inquiry about my application status , I get the same answer every time , your application continues to be processed more than 10 months now , I sent an email last week and said am lookin to go holiday please can u confirm I won't make Sep 19 ceremony, I got a reply saying there may be a possibility that am scheduled to attend ceremony, pls check bk in 2/3 weeks I will be in the position to advise u, am a bit paranoid now that my application has stalled, reason unknown to me, I applied as EU FAM 4 , but changed my residency to stamp 4 as my situation as changed, no longer with my ex wife as we are neatly divorced now, now in a relationship with an Irish citizen for 4yrs and we have a child together, we legally live together cohabhitting, does any body think my application as stalled??? Never claimed social welfare, was never working tho, had 2 traffic fine all my life, and inis notified as I sent in receipt
What was you traffic fines? Speeding? DUI?
@ pixie12No seat belt and driving on bus lane

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Zini wrote:
pixie12 wrote:
Zini wrote:Best of luck to every one on this forum, I applied August 8 2015, I was asked a few more document and all produced by October, moved on to second stage by November 4, and since then every time I make inquiry about my application status , I get the same answer every time , your application continues to be processed more than 10 months now , I sent an email last week and said am lookin to go holiday please can u confirm I won't make Sep 19 ceremony, I got a reply saying there may be a possibility that am scheduled to attend ceremony, pls check bk in 2/3 weeks I will be in the position to advise u, am a bit paranoid now that my application has stalled, reason unknown to me, I applied as EU FAM 4 , but changed my residency to stamp 4 as my situation as changed, no longer with my ex wife as we are neatly divorced now, now in a relationship with an Irish citizen for 4yrs and we have a child together, we legally live together cohabhitting, does any body think my application as stalled??? Never claimed social welfare, was never working tho, had 2 traffic fine all my life, and inis notified as I sent in receipt
What was you traffic fines? Speeding? DUI?
@ pixie12No seat belt and driving on bus lane
Since you are getting the same email of "continues to be processed" i think your application is still on the second stage. Where they check with other dept like gardai, revenue, etc. But it can just go straight to advance stage and u might still get a good chance for this upcoming ceremony. As with your traffic offences i dont think it will be a problem. As loads of people on here still get approvals even they have traffic offences. I know its hard to wait. The anxiety everytime is not a good feeling. But you will get there. And hopefully it happens to u in the next couple of days.

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:16 pm

@pixie12; I know u can't wait to here the good news on yr approval that has already been sent out

sheriffwoody
Newly Registered

Post by sheriffwoody » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi all hows everyone doing? Im new to this forum. So wanted to ask your advise. I applied for Irish Naturalisation in April on the base of being married to irish citizen for 5 years. We have 2 kids both r irish and we live in northern Ireland. they sent me letter about couple of weeks about application confirmation and asked me couple of letters from 2014 which I provided and they ask me to submit my original passport with the photocopies of all the pages of passport and they also ask me to hand write my name and my sign in native language. I gave them all the documents they asked me for. 2 weeks back they sent me my original passport and they said my case been passed on to 2nd stage. Any idea what they mean by 2nd stage? And have they ever asked any of these documents or original passport this early from any of the forum members.
Many Thanks for taking your time to read and reply to my post.
:)

erica123
Newly Registered

Post by erica123 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:54 am

Hi All.

I got my approval letter on Friday on post .
Applied - November ,2015
1/2nd Stage -December ,2015
Approval - Friday

However the issue is that I am travelling for work right since last week now and back only in end of July . the letter which my wife received says that GNIB, fee etc has to be submitted. Although dates have not been mentioned in the letter I believe this should be done ASAP so as to qualify for the citizenship ceremony numbers .

Could someone advise me what can be done in this case or whom should I ask in the citizensip section

regards, Erica

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 am

Hi Good Morning everyone!!
I just want to inform everyone that I got my approval letter today in the post!!! Omg i cannot express how happy I am when I was reading it. ATLAST!!!! Thank u to all the people who has been a great support here. Niniola, jumanufer, kingdomman, dublin777 and bilbil... I wish everyone to get theirs soon!!! Im over the moon right now!! Thanks again!! Muahhh!!

Heres my timeline:

Applied as spouse of irish citizen(3yrs)
Application date: January 18, 2016
First and Second letter combined: January 29, 2016
Approval: june 25, 2016

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:46 am

pixie12 wrote:Hi Good Morning everyone!!
I just want to inform everyone that I got my approval letter today in the post!!! Omg i cannot express how happy I am when I was reading it. ATLAST!!!! Thank u to all the people who has been a great support here. Niniola, jumanufer, kingdomman, dublin777 and bilbil... I wish everyone to get theirs soon!!! Im over the moon right now!! Thanks again!! Muahhh!!

Heres my timeline:

Congratulations!!!'n

Lata123
Newly Registered

Post by Lata123 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:49 am

Heres my timeline:

CONGRATULATIONS pixie,
Best of luck to all awaiting approval

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:04 am

@Pixie 12: lolololol .I know u couldn't wait till this morning, to get yrs .Congratulation. Congratulation .Congratulation. the GOD that did it for u will do it for us. Congratulation mate .

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:22 am

Hi guys. Got my Approval letter too. Wow. Don't know how to express this feeling. Good luck to the rest awaiting approvals and decisions.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 am

Thanks guys!!! BiLBil congrats to u as well!! Hopefully we will be in the sept ceremony all together.
Wish everyone goodluck with their approvals!! Theres still loads of approval that is going to be sent in the next couple of days!!!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:15 am

Heres my timeline:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!! Thank u Lord ,Heavenly Father thank u,Jehovah Nissi ! Thank u. Am so happy for u Pixie12 ,I know that the glory of the latter shall be greater than the formal. This is just the beginning,it shall be permanent in Jesus name. Dublin777 ,ur is next . I won't rest until u get urs too.Thanks for the call ,I do appreciate. Good measures,pressed down ,shaking together and running over shall be our portion in Jesus precious name. Dublin777 am seriously waiting for urs too,it will come very very soon.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:17 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:

Heres my timeline:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!! Thank u Lord ,Heavenly Father thank u,Jehovah Nissi ! Thank u. Am so happy for u Pixie12 ,I know that the glory of the latter shall be greater than the formal. This is just the beginning,it shall be permanent in Jesus name. Dublin777 ,ur is next . I won't rest until u get urs too.Thanks for the call ,I do appreciate. Good measures,pressed down ,shaking together and running over shall be our portion in Jesus precious name. Dublin777 am seriously waiting for urs too,it will come very very soon.
Will give u a call too niniola thank u!! Hope we can all meet up this coming sept ceremony. You will all get it soon!!! We're all waiting for u in this other side!!!xx
Last edited by pixie12 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:19 am

Ok Pixie12,congratulations once again! The God that has started will finish and perfect it in Jesus mighty name. Dublin777 u are next to rejoice and celebrate,God will gve u reasons to rejoice and will unblock anything whatsoever disturbing,delaying ur application. So shall it be. Congratulations to all and also to those waiting ,we are all waiting with u as well.

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:34 am

@ Niniola Amen . Thank you for yr prayer . Its well

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:43 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:Ok Pixie12,congratulations once again! The God that has started will finish and perfect it in Jesus mighty name. Dublin777 u are next to rejoice and celebrate,God will gve u reasons to rejoice and will unblock anything whatsoever disturbing,delaying ur application. So shall it be. Congratulations to all and also to those waiting ,we are all waiting with u as well.
Thanks!! I called u... im the one with a private number :P

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:46 am

pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Ok Pixie12,congratulations once again! The God that has started will finish and perfect it in Jesus mighty name. Dublin777 u are next to rejoice and celebrate,God will gve u reasons to rejoice and will unblock anything whatsoever disturbing,delaying ur application. So shall it be. Congratulations to all and also to those waiting ,we are all waiting with u as well.
Thanks!! I called u... im the one with a private number :P
Ohhhh saw the private number don't know is U.Sorry bro,congratulations once again.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:47 am

dublin7777 wrote:@ Niniola Amen . Thank you for yr prayer . Its well
Don't worry my brother,ur case and issue has bn resolved and solved finally. Quote me ,u will get it soon.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 am

dublin7777 wrote:@ Niniola Amen . Thank you for yr prayer . Its well
Dublin777, dont worry too much. U will get it any other way. Thank u once again and I pray that u get your approval in the next couple of days!!xx

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 am

Seems like they dont accept postal order anymore to pay the €950. Only bank draft as stated in the letter.

GlobalTrail30
Newly Registered

Post by GlobalTrail30 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 am

Hello,

I am happy to say I have received my citizenship approval letter this morning. I have been following these boards for the past 7 months or so. I would like to mention KingdomMan and Pixi12 and Niniola, your posts and comments have been very helpful and encouraging.

My timeline was:

Submitted Application: 15 Nov 15
Acknowledgement Letter:30 Nov 15
Approval Letter: 23 June 16

I wish and pray for everyone else waiting. Its a very tense and anxious time while you wait, but i am sure if you followed the rules and your application is correct then you will get the approval.

All the best