ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

US visitor entering leaving and Re entering in one week

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

talharana78
Newly Registered

US visitor entering leaving and Re entering in one week

Post by talharana78 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:35 pm

My wife want to visit me in London, she is american citizen
and i have booked 2 holidays for us together

holidays for france
she will arrive on 7th july and we will leave on 12th for july for france and coming back in Uk on 15th july.

then on 17 we will be leaving for cyprus and coming back on 25th july.

My question is as there is any limit on american citizens to enter or renter in uk.
will they allow her back again, as she just enter/leave uk 3 times in in 2 weeks time.
will it be problem?

further more she can enter visa free in france but i read somewhere that if an american citizen enter in schengen country and if he/she leave they can not reenter in schengen for 3 months.
is this going to effect our cyprus visit? as she will enter france on 12 and leave on 15 and will come to London.

any senior pls help? what is the best course of action

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: US visitor entering leaving and Re entering in one week

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:23 pm

I believe you've misunderstood the 3 month time period referred to when it comes to US passport holders entering the schengen area. You'll find what you need through the information published on the US state website. https://travel.state.gov/content/passpo ... sheet.html