ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incorrect Details on Child's Registration Approval

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

birju3737
Newly Registered

Incorrect Details on Child's Registration Approval

Post by birju3737 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:02 pm

Hi,

I have name incorrect as well in my child's registration approval (Certificate of Registration). Pls could you let me know which form I need to fill and where it will require to send with fee ?

Many Thanks

Brijesh

birju3737
Newly Registered

Incorrect Details on Child's certificate of registration

Post by birju3737 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello All,

The certificate of registration letter from the HO for my UK born 19 Months old child has a mistake in the Place of Name. It says full name – Bhumi Patel ""Name at Birth if different" BhumNi Brijesh Patel. Well child’s birth certificate that clearly says that the child name is Bhumi Patel But they have added extra letter "N".

Someone can tell me what is procedure to correct name in Certificate of Registration , Procedure , fees and address to send application ?

Many Thanks,

Brijesh Patel

vinny

Re: Incorrect Details on Child's Registration Approval

Post by vinny » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Correct mistakes on a certificate.

If it was their mistake, then it's unreasonable of them to request payment for correcting their mistake.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.