ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant partner Return as Invalid Application.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependant partner Return as Invalid Application.

Post by CR001 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:22 am

Click on vinny's 'complain?' link and follow the process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kaz72

Post by Kaz72 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:46 am

Sorry to hear about that.

I am in the same boat.

HO claims that I didn’t pay the additional fees (which I supposed to pay in 10 working days – according to HO letter) within the allowed time. However, I have all the post office receipts and full tracking details that the payment proforma was posted and received (at HO) within the allowed time (2 days before the deadline). I am not sure that they have lost my letter internally or the post is at odds with events up to the date.

I think there will be no AR in the case if the application is rejected as invalid.

I sent a letter with all the details and still waiting for their reply. I gave them the time to respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:33 am

Kaz72 wrote:Sorry to hear about that.

I am in the same boat.

HO claims that I didn’t pay the additional fees (which I supposed to pay in 10 working days – according to HO letter) within the allowed time. However, I have all the post office receipts and full tracking details that the payment proforma was posted and received (at HO) within the allowed time (2 days before the deadline). I am not sure that they have lost my letter internally or the post is at odds with events up to the date.

I think there will be no AR in the case if the application is rejected as invalid.

I sent a letter with all the details and still waiting for their reply. I gave them the time to respond.
Your situation is a bit different. You had to pay extra on visa fees for your Tier 2. The OP in this topic didn't pay IHS for his Tier 1 Dependents and was asked to pay IHS which is an online payment system.

Please continue in your own topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kaz72

Post by Kaz72 » Fri May 27, 2016 11:08 am

@CR001

I don't agree with you anyway, not all the invalid application cases are the same but could have same solution to deal with these . Leave this aside.

I am just trying to say that it is better for him to send a letter with proofs and put some deadline to respond. I think sometime the additional top-up payments (online or postal) gets odds with events up to the date. So it is good to inform them that what have been asked is done within the specified time.

Secondly, I am not asking questions in this thread, Im just trying to explain the one possible way to deal with this situation.

kakss
Newly Registered

Post by kakss » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:58 am

Hi p-shah and kaz72, can you please update me on any correspondence with HO? Have your visa issues been sorted and how did you go about it. I also didn't know abt the IHS FEE and was only sent a letter with a payment page to fill my card details because payment couldn't be taken however a few weeks after I got the whole package back invalid due to non-payment of specified fee..I resubmitted my application flr(o) outwith the 28days period but now been served with a notice of liability and temporary further admission.. Anyone in a similar boat??

Kaz72

Post by Kaz72 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:42 pm

@ kakss - Sorry to hear this.

I sent a letter with all the proofs and last week I got the letter from the UKVI stating that my application is now considered as valid.

If you have any further question, please feel free to ask me.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:35 pm

thanks guys for your help,

i was too much busy in my job that's why didn't check this post on time.
when i filled the AR the same day i sent a letter with the copies of proofs to the HO and after 28days
i recived a letter from the AR that your AR is refused as we don't deal on payment related problems so now you have only 14 days to leave the country and the same day i received another in response of the proofs which i sent to HO stating that there was a problem in our end the portal didnt update the payment in 10 working days limit thats why we invalid your application and sent me the payment pages requesting card details i have sent that back few days ago with the details requested now am waiting for my decision,,,

do i need to inform the AR that my case is back in HO or not ?