ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citzenship Ceremony time on 19 September 2016 - Dublin

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Stanic

Citzenship Ceremony time on 19 September 2016 - Dublin

Post by Stanic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:59 am

Hi,

My wife like many others here will be scheduled to attend the Citizenship Ceremony in Dublin on 19th September. Does anyone have any idea what time this might be? I had a look but couldn't find anything about the previous ceremonies to try and work out a pattern.

The reason I'd like to know is we'll have to travel from Northern Ireland, so if it is an early ceremony we'd prefer to stay the night in Dublin, and will be cheaper too book early.

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Citzenship Ceremony time on 19 September 2016 - Dublin

Post by J_Karim » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:52 pm

most probably 11 in the morn
or please contact to know more details
Email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie
Telephone from within Ireland: 1890 252 854 (LoCall from landlines) or 062 32500
Telephone from outside Ireland: +353 62 32500
Telephone lines are open 10:00 to 12:30 on Tuesday and Thursday, excluding public holidays. (Note: Rates for LoCall 1890 may increase from a mobile phone.)
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

jumanufer

Re: Citzenship Ceremony time on 19 September 2016 - Dublin

Post by jumanufer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:46 am

Stanic wrote:Hi,

My wife like many others here will be scheduled to attend the Citizenship Ceremony in Dublin on 19th September. Does anyone have any idea what time this might be? I had a look but couldn't find anything about the previous ceremonies to try and work out a pattern.

The reason I'd like to know is we'll have to travel from Northern Ireland, so if it is an early ceremony we'd prefer to stay the night in Dublin, and will be cheaper too book early.

It doesn't say anything and might not be decided yet
My wife took oath last April and she had to checked in around 9.20 if my memory is right. But there are different time slots and you could have it at 11 or later

If I were you I woukd be looking to a hotel and avoid any issue. But that is my personal opinion