ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of new Company for extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rahilrafiq
Newly Registered

Director of new Company for extension

Post by Rahilrafiq » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:49 am

Dear Members,

I have some question to asked you guys please guide me and advice me.

I have a company on my name as a director from last two and half years and I am submitting my return to and filling accounts already.
Now for extension that is due in next September I want to switch from my company to a new company which is on my wife name just opened 6 month ago and want to show all my employees and remaining investment to new company by becoming a new director of that company.
only reason is why i switching my directorship to new company as my existing company not doing any good business and lack of future contracts but my wife company is different nature of business is doing well.

My question Can i change my company when i applying for my extension and show all my employees in new company. i will take all my employee after becoming a new directors of new company.

Note: if any good accountant available in this forum who does immigration casese and account please contact me as i need an accountant very urgently.
Please guide and advice any expert there it would be much appreciated.

seasky
BANNED

Re: Director of new Company for extension

Post by seasky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:07 pm

You can certainly change companies during the period. I did and the guidance mentions it is common for entrepreneurs to switch businesses.

It makes sense to explain the rationale in covering letter

Rahilrafiq
Newly Registered

Post by Rahilrafiq » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 am

Thanks for reply yeah policy guidance says you can run another business but you know due to percentage of decline application of extension i am just worried if i show all my remaining investment and employee to new company would effect my case or not. Is there any thread or any member in this forum who applied the extension application from new different company instead of one registered at time of initial tier-1 entrepreneur visa. thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:08 am

Please read the guide. If you join an existing business, you have to provide extra documents for your application. Moving employees between two companies also might raise questions and could make HO to investigate you.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice