ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pns

ILR Query

Post by pns » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:40 am

Dear Members

I will be eligible to apply for ILR in September ( or 28 earlier than sep 2016). I have been working as a contractor since june 2015 and will not be on a job from next week until I get a new one. This may be later than september due to current market situation.

Do you think one needs to be on a job while applying for ILR despite of having enough earnings in the immediate previous months?

I do have some reserves in my ltd company which can be withdrawn for next few months. Did anyone go through this situation earlier?

Thanks.

iberia
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Query

Post by iberia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:59 pm

It does not say in the SET O form that the applicant has to be in a job at the time of application. It is more important to ensure the earning requirement is met I would say.