ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Prove of unemployment !!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hussainjabbar21
Newly Registered

Prove of unemployment !!!

Post by hussainjabbar21 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 am

hello everyone,
How can some prove legally that he is unemployed in Pakistan and depending on family abroad financially?
Thanks

Member of Standing

Re: Prove of unemployment !!!

Post by member » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:11 am

How does he/she receive financial support from abroad?

hussainjabbar21
Newly Registered

Post by hussainjabbar21 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:04 am

member wrote:How does he/she receive financial support from abroad?
like my brother send me money through western union some time bank to bank transfer. My brother is British national and going to exercising EU Treaty Rights in Ireland. I am dependent on him here in Pakistan. He want to sponsor me and currently I am unemployed so how can I prove that I am not working to the embassy what documentation needed regarding this matter.
Thanks

Aninam
Newly Registered

Post by Aninam » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:48 am

How did you prove then that you are unemployed in Pakistan? Even I need to provide proof.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm

All letters submitted from a business, company or other organisation should be on official headed paper and give full contact details so that they can be verified. These must include a full postal address, name of contact, position in the organisation, telephone number (landline), website, and email address (email addresses such as Yahoo or Hotmail are not accepted)

I would provide 3 most recent original payslip and a letter from the employer that states how long you have been employed there.
hussainjabbar21 wrote:hello everyone,
How can some prove legally that he is unemployed in Pakistan and depending on family abroad financially?
Thanks
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.