ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hudaj101
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by hudaj101 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Fessy wrote:Hello hudaj101,
Just to find out the documents u submitted to get stamp 4 apart from marriage certificate, and do u applied based on employed.
Do u both move to ireland from UK.

Thanks
Hey there Fessy,

The documents submitted are as per below:

Letter from Landlord
Rental contract
Utility bill from Electric Ireland
- electricity (Mrs & Landlord)
- gas (Mr & Landlord)
Proof of address from the Department of Social Protection Client Identity Services (Mr)
1 recent payslip (Mr)
Letter from Employer, confirming proof of employment and home address (Mr)
Signed employment contract with EW Technologies Ltd (Mr Abdul Jalil)
2 X passport photos (Mrs)
2 X passport photos (Mr)
Coloured photocopy of our Malaysian Marriage Certificate
– duly translated into English and stamped by the Malaysian Embassy in London, U.K.
Coloured photocopy Malaysian passport (Mrs)
Coloured photocopy UK passport (Mr)
3 recent payslips (Mr)
recent P60 (Mr)
Tax Credit Certificate (Mr)

Hope this helps

L Ali
Newly Registered

Post by L Ali » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi Hamza2013, thsnk you for your reply brother falls in your immediate family member not in extended family .

Thank you

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi L Ali,

Siblings (brother and sisters) fall under permitted family members and spouse/parents fall under qualified family members, hope this helps,

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Any Updates? Has any one received Stamp 4 letter recently, Thanks

L Ali
Newly Registered

Post by L Ali » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Hamza2013:

No luck yet still waiting

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Still waiting 9 weeks pass .i hard inis stop 6 months stam 4 for dependends.is this true.any one have any information regarding this.i apply for brother

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi yaz87,

I haven't seen that fact written on their website, the only changes I can see is the changes in EU1 form for permitted members, have you seen this update/information at any authenticated web site/source, also is that approach applied on permitted members or qualifying members too, as it stands according to law they should be issuing stamp 4 until the decisions is made,

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Hi yaz87,

I haven't seen that fact written on their website, the only changes I can see is the changes in EU1 form for permitted members, have you seen this update/information at any authenticated web site/source, also is that approach applied on permitted members or qualifying members too, as it stands according to law they should be issuing stamp 4 until the decisions is made,
Two my firends they received letter from inis after 11 week and they asking for only more douctments .they have not issue stam4 letter then.one was uncle depended and other was real brother.And aĺso one of ny firend was waiting 5 years letter and he got stam 4 and expred on 03/03^16 but they sent him letter that they are not satsfie and they need more douctments show dependencey.there is notting on their website that they stop stam 4 .but these days pepole receiving responce without stam 4 letter.

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:46 pm

yaz87 wrote:
Hamza2013 wrote:Hi yaz87,
Hi hamza
Two my firends they received letter from inis after 11 week and they asking for only more douctments .they have not issue stam4 letter then.one was uncle depended and other was real brother.And aĺso one of ny firend was waiting 5 years letter and he got stam 4 and expred on 03/03^16 but they sent him letter that they are not satsfie and they need more douctments show dependencey.there is notting on their website that they stop stam 4 .but these days pepole receiving responce without stam 4 letter.
do you have any firend who received stam 4 these days

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi,
I know few members with their wife and dependent parents received stamp 4 recently.

I would suggest to send email to inis reminding to issue stamp 4.

L Ali
Newly Registered

Post by L Ali » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Hamza2013,

Do you think I should contact INIS as its been nearly 10 weeks since I applied for my brother and still waiting for any response. If I contact them what information should I give them to help them locate my file as I don't have any reference number yet?
I hope anyone can help

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:50 pm

L Ali wrote:Hamza2013,

Do you think I should contact INIS as its been nearly 10 weeks since I applied for my brother and still waiting for any response. If I contact them what information should I give them to help them locate my file as I don't have any reference number yet?
I hope anyone can help
I m same waiting for last 10 weeks.no responce yet i e mail them and they said its gonna take 14 weeks

L Ali
Newly Registered

Post by L Ali » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Yaz87:

When you emailed them what information you gave them and how long it took them to reply you back?

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:58 pm

L Ali wrote:Yaz87:

When you emailed them what information you gave them and how long it took them to reply you back?
You can e mail them on monday.within 10 mints received responce.but they giving information gernealy.you judt write them your brother date of birth and full name

L Ali
Newly Registered

Post by L Ali » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Can I call you as I need some information?

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:04 pm

L Ali wrote:Can I call you as I need some information?

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:51 pm

Please don't share personnel information on board, I suggest PM this is to protect you,

When you send email to inis mention what date u sent your applications, nationality, passport No, date of birth, EU citizen details such as date of birth nationality

L Ali
Newly Registered

Post by L Ali » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Please don't share personnel information on board, I suggest PM this is to protect you,

When you send email to inis mention what date u sent your applications, nationality, passport No, date of birth, EU citizen details such as date of birth nationality

thank you for your suggestion its much appreciated. How do you send someone private message?

nasjr
Newly Registered

Post by nasjr » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi,in Ireland do you need a PRTB number to be able to work? We are british citizens and have moved to ireland,

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 pm

nasjr wrote:Hi,in Ireland do you need a PRTB number to be able to work? We are british citizens and have moved to ireland,
Hi nasir you need pps number for work in ireland not prtb.

Samik77
Newly Registered

Post by Samik77 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:04 am

Dear All,

I'm new on this forum and firstly I'd like to thank you all for the useful information.

I'd like to bring to your attention what I'm experiencing at the moment.

I'm Italian living in Dublin since 2008 and last year I got married with my non EU wife who's now with me since last week through Join EU spouse visa.

Last week we sent through registered post, the EU1 form without missing any support document and we are waiting for the acknowledgement in order to apply for her multi entry Visa as at the end of June she needs to come back to her country for a couple of days for important family reasons.

My question is: do we have enough time to receive the acknowledgement? If not, what should be the solution to allow her to go to her country and come back?

Thanks a lot for your support.

wannago

Post by wannago » Mon May 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi Samik,

We sent our EU1 application at the start of December and received the 6 month temporary stamp in March.We didnt receive an acknowledgment letter,despite emailing them to ask for one.

Samik77
Newly Registered

Post by Samik77 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience Wannago and we hope to receive the stamp very soon as my wife needs to come back to her country at the end of June.
I've emailed Solvit explain my problem and they said that under European law they must sent an acknowledgement letter as soon as they received the EU1 application form in order to get the temporary stamp 4. They also said that not giving this letter they are breaching the law which is not good and my wife feels like in prison as she can't do anything. They also told me that if I don't get this letter, they will contact directly INIS so I have a bit of hope more.

Does anyone one know (if I don't get the temp stamp 4 at the end of May) if it's possible to prolong her visa which is expiring on the 7 of June and apply for a re-entry one?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Fessy
Newly Registered

Post by Fessy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:14 am

Hello house.
My wife sent her EU 1 application on registered post on the 16th of June.
Her 3months visa is expiring on the 23rd of July. The entry immigration officer only stamped her for a month which lapse on the 17th of June which was the day her application was received.
My questions are:
1., Is it necessary to contact immigration office before her visa expires since she hasn't receive temporary stamp 4 yet.
2. Will she not be regarded as over stayer if she eventually gets the letter to get stamp 4.

Responses and advise will be appreciated.

Thanks. Fessy

statelessBOC
Newly Registered

Post by statelessBOC » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello fellow forum members,

I am directing this post to every knowledgable forum members but especially to raja.brit, notrouble and Aaron-Law in this thread.

A little info about myself. I am a British Overseas Citizen (BOC) passport holder who is also stateless. I do not have any other citizenship or nationalities other than being a British national (however, i am not considered a UK citizen). My husband is British. My BOC passport enables me to travel to any other EU country without a visa ie I am considered a non visa national.

After looking at various immigration forum and websites, after I'm happy and satisfied that i do not need a visa to accompany my husband into Ireland, we made the big move and arrived in Dublin port March 28 this year. When we are going though the immigration checkpoint, i initially went to the EU queue with my husband but the lady at the counter, after aquick glimpse of my passport say that i need to join the non EU queue.

This i did and i was worried they would not let me through and i asked my husband to wait just right behing those 2 immigration counter so i can point him out to the immigration officer when come my turn. Come my turn, i told the male officer that i am here with my husband and point to my husband and pass him my passport. He took a quick look and say "It's fine, it's UK passport" and i was let throughwithout any further question and he did not stamp my passport.

Sent my EU1 application in 23 June and it was received by INIS 24 June. This is still within the 90 days period i am allowed to be in Ireland without a visa (90 days end on the 26 June). I submitted most of the required documents apart from PRTB lettr which i still have not received. I enclosed a cover letter explaining that I will submit them outstanding PRTB letter once I receive them.

Received acknowledgement letter from INIS on 22 July (dated 20 July, 4 weeks wait) requesting for the outstanding PRTB letter once i receive them, together with a letter for me to go get myself registered with the local Garda for a Stamp 4.

We went today but the lady, after flipping through all pages of my passport, say she cannot register me as I do not have a visa and there is no stamp on my passport, so she don't know the date I enter the country. I reply saying I do not need a visa to come to Ireland. Her reply was 'yes, i don't if i am here for a visit... but if i am here to join my spouse I will need to have a visa' . We were noth shocked to hear this.

I say to her i have the ferry ticket still to proove what date we arrived. She say to bring them next time i go. She also wants me to bring proof of address ie utility bill. I explain that i have already submitted those with my EU1 application but she said she would still need them. I apologised and say i didn't bring anything else as i only brought what was requested on the letter INIS sent.. ie the lettr itself, both our passport and our marriage cert.

My very main concern now is... will/can the Garda refuse to register me and give me the temp Stamp 4 because i supposedly did not have a 'visa'??? Will it affect the outcome of my EU1 application ie be refused?? I am really worried now coz we can't make a life in the UK due to the income requirement and i am stateless.

@raja.brit... since it has been 7+ months since you made that application for your mom, have you heard back from INIS now and did did your mom get her EUFam RC in the end??

I'm sorry this post is so long. Please can anyone who has the knowledge and same experience reply? Thanks guys and gals. Much appreciated.