ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish born child

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lemia
Newly Registered

Re: Irish born child

Post by lemia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:44 pm

kaiser1977 wrote:Hey. Yes. I went to my local garda station with the letter I posted a above. Got myself and the better half a stamp 4 for three years. Can finally work in peace without the need to work permits.
Congrats!

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 pm

lemia wrote:
kaiser1977 wrote:Hey. Yes. I went to my local garda station with the letter I posted a above. Got myself and the better half a stamp 4 for three years. Can finally work in peace without the need to work permits.
Congrats!
Thank you.

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Dublinhope wrote:
how long has it taken to change stamp?
Sorry didnt get you there.
They were very quick to respond to my application because my case was very straightforward. I was surprised to get a response from them within 2 working days. Once I attended my local garda station with the letter, I received the card and got stamp 4 in 2 weeks.

Dublinhope

Post by Dublinhope » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:26 pm

did you pay 300 euro?