ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E Extension Reapplied, Finger Print Letter not received

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ericn
Newly Registered

T1E Extension Reapplied, Finger Print Letter not received

Post by ericn » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:11 am

After a failed AR, I have reapplied the T1E Extension. On 11th Jul, which is 9 days ago, application fee was debited. However, I have not received any further instructions, especially Letter to collect finger print.
Do HO collect finger again in this case or they just used my finger print from recent failed application? Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: T1E Extension Reapplied, Finger Print Letter not receive

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:18 am

You need to wait. The Biometrics letter will arrive usually between 10 to 14 days, as you should do it again.
It seems that HO is dealing with a LOT OF applications at the moment, so expect long delays for your application and please be patient.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice