ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) income threshold

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

googleit

FLR (M) income threshold

Post by googleit » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi,

I've question with senior members of this forum , my wide recently started working (2 months ago) , my income for last one year by the time I apply for her flr m will
Be around £17500 and her 3 months income will be £1800. Could I combine her income with mine in order to meet income threshold requirement for FLR m ?

Many thanks ,

vinny

Re: FLR (M) income threshold

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Subject to Appendix FM-SE.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 am

Be more specific. You are applying under CAT A or CAT B? You are salaried or non salaried?

If you are applying under CAT A then only last 6 month salary matter and you calculate gross annual salary depend on whether you are in salaried or non salaried and your wife income cannot be combined with your income if she is not with employer for at least 6 months prior to application

googleit

Post by googleit » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:14 am

ILR1980 wrote:Be more specific. You are applying under CAT A or CAT B? You are salaried or non salaried?

If you are applying under CAT A then only last 6 month salary matter and you calculate gross annual salary depend on whether you are in salaried or non salaried and your wife income cannot be combined with your income if she is not with employer for at least 6 months prior to application

Thanks ilr1980
What's difference between CAT A and cAT B ? I mean it's same visa isn't it ? Bit confused about this

If you can kindly share about this please

googleit

Post by googleit » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Anyone on this topic ?

googleit

Income threshold , director & employment

Post by googleit » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi

My question is with experienced members of this forum , I am director of my own company . I will be applying for FLR (M) for my wife in September. My total income for this financial year (01st Sep 2015 to 31st Aug 2016) including dividend would
Be £17500. My wife starting working in June this year and by 31st Aug her income for 2 months would be around £1900. Can I combine my income with my wife's under category G and combine with category B to meet financial requirements

Many thanks