ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused UK Visit Visa from KSA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sijaffri
Newly Registered

Refused UK Visit Visa from KSA

Post by sijaffri » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

I have got rejection Reason stated that

Reason:
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of Paragraph v4-2-v4 10 of appendix V. immigration Rules for visitors because:

The deposit seems not to be consistent with the history of account , it doesn't match with his monthly salary. ---SR.
Because of this your bank statement does not demonstrate that he receive the income you have claimed or that the money in the account is his. you have therefor not demonstrate that your economic circumstances in KSA as you claim and that you are a genuine visitor who will comply with all the conditions attached to any leave to enter and that you will leave the Uk on completion of your proposed visit (paragraph v4.2)

_________________________________________________________________________________

My question is
First of all I didn't attach my payslip cause i receive electronic payslips. if i print them they will seems to be photocopy. can they accept electronic payslip as printed copy.
and 2nd the pay i received is different from my basic salary. the reason why is I received overtime and travel allowances. thats why he said my income is not consistent.

Can I attach an explanation letter with it and my printed payslips for the last 6 months.Do I need to get my payslip stamped from related authority.

Can Any one please help regarding this matter, how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Casa

Re: Refused UK Visit Visa from KSA

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 pm

There is no longer the option to appeal a visitor visa application, apart from a human rights claim with First-Tier Tribunal or a Judicial Review. Re-apply if you are able to submit the evidence required.

This article by Free Movement explains clearly:
https://www.freemovement.org.uk/visit-v ... al-review/
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.