ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

agusienka
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by agusienka » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:58 pm

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:13 am

To all Brothers and Sisters on this thread...!

Happy Eid Mubarak to You and Your Family....
May You all have a blessed one....!

Thank You for making this thread alive....

Fahad

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:56 am

khair Mubarak Fahad...... and Eid Mubarak to the rest.. :)

anyone have any updates? another thing ppl that applied last may or june 2015 have u guys had a reply as its been 12 months now???

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Nope nothing

Freedom123
Newly Registered

Post by Freedom123 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Not related to an application made in Pakistan however may be helpful.

Applied for D Visa (Spouse of Irish Citizen) on 27th April 2016 at local Irish embassy, application was forwarded to INIS Visa office in Dublin and received in Dublin on 19th May 2016 . Application was approved by Dublin visa office on 31st May 2016.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:18 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:To all Brothers and Sisters on this thread...!

Happy Eid Mubarak to You and Your Family....
May You all have a blessed one....!

Thank You for making this thread alive....

Fahad
Wishing the same for you. You got any response on your application? You're Irish national? & How long it's been since you applied?

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:16 pm

I applied on the 2nd of July 2015 for my wife's visa for EU Treaty Rights...!

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:13 am

fahadmalikz wrote:I applied on the 2nd of July 2015 for my wife's visa for EU Treaty Rights...!
Wishing you all the best.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:48 am

according to the INIS website all other visa were suppose to be processed with-in 12 months... the visa i applied has reached its 12 month duration and still i haven't heard anything from the Irish Embassy.... Sometimes its really hard to believe what kind of dumbos are sitting there to approve the visa. If they cannot complete their targets within their own given time then i think they should be given a medal for their laziness. Lets see what is out-come of this wait???

faizansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by faizansaeed » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:29 am

Hi Guys,

My wife applied for her Visa on 19/04/2016 and from this forum i can see there are a lot of guys waiting since ages for join spouse visa to process.

I am on Critical Skill Employment Work permit and just moved to Dublin on 30th May 2016. I do not know how much time will the authorities take to process the application. Just a quick question as i am unable to get the answer from forum.

Below is the VFS online status check information. I want to know the date when her visa application forwarded to Ireland for processing?

The Visa Application for IRL2472XXXX has been forwarded to the Embassy of Ireland, Islamabad on 4/19/2016 12:32:25 PM.

Thanks,
Faizan

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:37 pm

faizansaeed wrote:Hi Guys,

My wife applied for her Visa on 19/04/2016 and from this forum i can see there are a lot of guys waiting since ages for join spouse visa to process.

I am on Critical Skill Employment Work permit and just moved to Dublin on 30th May 2016. I do not know how much time will the authorities take to process the application. Just a quick question as i am unable to get the answer from forum.

Below is the VFS online status check information. I want to know the date when her visa application forwarded to Ireland for processing?

The Visa Application for IRL2472XXXX has been forwarded to the Embassy of Ireland, Islamabad on 4/19/2016 12:32:25 PM.

Thanks,
Faizan
You applied from Gerry's International Lahore?
I applied from there on 31st October 2015, First my application was sent to Karachi visa office on 23 February 2016, Later on It was received in Dublin Visa Office on 8th March 2016. It almost took 4 & a half month for my application to reach Dublin. I don't have any exact idea that how long it takes, It could be as quick as 15 days or as late as mine. I hope this is helpful to you in some way. I hope you get a good response soon.

PS I got all this date details of my applications whereabouts by mailing them every other day, so they finally responded.
If you consider mailing them, Heres a tip, Provide all your credentials in that mail in start in form of bullets (so its easy & clear to read for those lazy peeps) , Starting from your Visa Category, to the date you applied, where you applied, Applicants complete name & Passport number, Name of applicants spouse, Application ID & date of birth.
I noticed to this sort of mails they tend to respond fast. Still I can't assure you a reply after this, It helped me out a bit, So I hope it helps you as well.

Anyone who gets any response, Please share on forum. Good Luck to everybody.

faizansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by faizansaeed » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:22 am

Ariz22 wrote:

Thanks,
Faizan
I applied from there on 31st October 2015, First my application was sent to Karachi visa office on 23 February 2016, Later on It was received in Dublin Visa Office on 8th March 2016. It almost took 4 & a half month for my application to reach Dublin. I don't have any exact idea that how long it takes, It could be as quick as 15 days or as late as mine. I hope this is helpful to you in some way. I hope you get a good response soon.

PS I got all this date details of my applications whereabouts by mailing them every other day, so they finally responded.
If you consider mailing them, Heres a tip, Provide all your credentials in that mail in start in form of bullets (so its easy & clear to read for those lazy peeps) , Starting from your Visa Category, to the date you applied, where you applied, Applicants complete name & Passport number, Name of applicants spouse, Application ID & date of birth.
I noticed to this sort of mails they tend to respond fast. Still I can't assure you a reply after this, It helped me out a bit, So I hope it helps you as well.

I applied for her visa from Islamabad and according to jerrys they forwarded the application very next day to Irish consulate in Karachi for processing. I am still waiting for her visa to process but i dont know how long will it take :(

In todays update i could not find the status of my wife visa application. Is there any way to expedite the application process?

Thanks,
Faizan

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered

Post by nouman_aziz » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi,
We submitted application for my brother in law on 13/11/2015 as spouse of EU. Last week I emailed Dublin office asking about the update on the application and they said the application was received at Dublin office on 13/01/2016 (Alhumdulillah that's sooner than many of you) and still waiting examination. However, they can't tell how long the process going to take.

Theoretically, the application is with them for 7 Months. I hope it gets processed soon.

Is there anyone who got reply for their application?

Also there's a firm who claims to get the application cleared within 3 weeks or less. Yours opinion on this?
Link: weblink removed by moderator

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:21 pm

nouman_aziz wrote:Hi,
We submitted application for my brother in law on 13/11/2015 as spouse of EU. Last week I emailed Dublin office asking about the update on the application and they said the application was received at Dublin office on 13/01/2016 (Alhumdulillah that's sooner than many of you) and still waiting examination. However, they can't tell how long the process going to take.

Theoretically, the application is with them for 7 Months. I hope it gets processed soon.

Is there anyone who got reply for their application?

Also there's a firm who claims to get the application cleared within 3 weeks or less. Yours opinion on this?
Link: weblink removed by moderator

Kind Regards
Please refrain from posting non official weblinks or company details on the forum. This is against the forum T&Cs.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered

Post by nouman_aziz » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 pm

sorry for posting the link.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:24 pm

faizansaeed wrote:
Ariz22 wrote:

Thanks,
Faizan

I applied for her visa from Islamabad and according to jerrys they forwarded the application very next day to Irish consulate in Karachi for processing. I am still waiting for her visa to process but i dont know how long will it take :(

In todays update i could not find the status of my wife visa application. Is there any way to expedite the application process?

Thanks,
Faizan

Sorry to hear this, But mine is never in any weeks updated list as many other people here on this forum, to which we are somehow accustomed/used to now (or at least I am) It no longer breaks my heart to never see my application number appear in the list from last 8 & a half month.
Why don't you try to get in contact with the KHI visa office somehow, & push them to forward your application to Dublin sooner. At our time we came to know about all this quite late (that my application is still not sent to Dublin)
Let me tell you one thing that I've learned since I applied, Just be patient (I know its hard, Some days I also get impatient, or may be not just some, quite a lot of days I'm impatient) It will take quite long I guess. Still nothing is impossible in the hands of God, The only way to expedite the application I guess is to pray for a miracle.
My prayers go out for everyone suffering from this curse.

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello, I have applied for my spouse and children visas in last week of June 2015 and haven't get any decision yet. Still waiting........
Good luck to everyone.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:24 am

My wife and 2 kids applied from islamabad on 25.01.16
Application recieved in dublin 02.06.16
Still waiting
Am seriously thinking about hunger strike in front of INIS.wot do u think guys.if any of u can join me please comment .atleast we can make an effort thank u

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Apparently they are going to give us a decision end of august?

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:24 am

How come ?

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:16 pm

There were hearings in high court on 14 15 july. Judge said she will give decision end of august

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:39 pm

roxyali3005 wrote:There were hearings in high court on 14 15 july. Judge said she will give decision end of august

Good news guys if its true ?

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Inshallah. Ive been waiting over a year now.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:43 am

Roxyali3005,

Have you said is right is it the end of this month or end of august???

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:14 pm

End of August as I've been told by my solicitor