ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

employee left after 12 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aleko76
Newly Registered

employee left after 12 months

Post by aleko76 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:00 pm

my employee left company after 12 months he is an EU citizen. I have all his documents except passport copy , he is no longer in the country and i am unable to reach him... i have his UK residence registration issued form home office driving license national insurance.. will that be an issue for my extension????

alfi

zimba
Mood:

Re: employee left after 12 months

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:26 pm

aleko76 wrote:my employee left company after 12 months he is an EU citizen. I have all his documents except passport copy , he is no longer in the country and i am unable to reach him... i have his UK residence registration issued form home office driving license national insurance.. will that be an issue for my extension????
alfi
I think a copy of PR should be fine but you better ask him to send you a copy of his passport.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice