ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Premium Service Online application for Tier 2 Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deepto99
Newly Registered

ILR Premium Service Online application for Tier 2 Visa

Post by deepto99 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 am

Hello,
I am on Tier 2 General Visa and want to apply for ILR using the Premium Service.
I have not been able to find a link for the application. The HO link (https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment) mentions that for Tier 2 or 4 visa, I need to "Book as part of your online application". I could not find any link for "online application". All other links point to downloading the Set O form but not to an online application.
I did not expect to be stumped like this at the very first step. Can you please help?

Thanks,
Deepto

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Premium Service Online application for Tier 2 Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:06 am

What is the issue?

Just print the form and complete by hand.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

deepto99
Newly Registered

Post by deepto99 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi,
My issue is that I want to book an appointment using the Premium Service and in the link (https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment), section 4 specifies how I can book an appointment in the table and seems to be based on the visa type.

Your application How to book an appointment
Tier 2 or 4 visa Book as part of your online application

For other applications, it says book an appointment and take the paper form with you.
There is no link to making an online application but it seems for Tier 2 the appointment booking has to be done as part of the online application.

Thanks,
Deepto

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:29 pm

But you are not applying for Tier 2, you are applying for ILR, there is no online form.

In your link, under the "All other applications" line, is a link to book the appointment that says [url=Ahttps://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/premium-service-appointment-booking]Book an appointment to apply in person[/url]
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

deepto99
Newly Registered

Post by deepto99 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:12 pm

CR001 wrote:But you are not applying for Tier 2, you are applying for ILR, there is no online form.

In your link, under the "All other applications" line, is a link to book the appointment that says [url=Ahttps://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/premium-service-appointment-booking]Book an appointment to apply in person[/url]

Got it thanks.. I was completely misreading it the whole time.. I had arrived at the link from the ILR page and assumed it was still talking about ILR from different visa categories.

Thanks,
Deepto