ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple Companies

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marantok
Mood:

Multiple Companies

Post by marantok » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Dear Gurus,

Already Applied for T1 Extn as Team and waiting for the Second letter Interview Call
Query I'm a Director of 2(C1, C2) companies and my partner is Director of 1 Company ie C1.
We have applied as a Team, In my application I have not mentioned that i'm a Director of Second Company ie C2, because we are focusing on C1 only and we both are Directors of C1.

Do I have to mention all the companies where i'm a Director in my T1 Extn Application.

Will it affect the Decision. Please help me with the Query

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Multiple Companies

Post by aby00156 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:55 am

marantok wrote:Dear Gurus,
Do I have to mention all the companies where i'm a Director in my T1 Extn Application.

Will it affect the Decision. Please help me with the Query
No, as long as you qualify for the points from C1.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

marantok
Mood:

Post by marantok » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 am

Thank you Aby

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:21 pm

It is not a problem to have multiple directorships and you only need one for getting the points. But HO will see all your directorships on company house so why not explain in two sentences is covering letter that rationale ("I am pursuing other business interests in...")