ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong NI update and Tier2 ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nehamansha
Newly Registered

Wrong NI update and Tier2 ILR

Post by nehamansha » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi All,

I had a wrong NI number on my first P60 year 2011/12 and thats been updated by my employer but he says it will take 3-4 months for it to be updated with HMRC. I can apply for ILR next month but I am confused as
My employer says it's ok for me to go for my application but my lawyer says no.
As per my lawyer I should wait till HMRC reflects the change.

What's the experience for Tier 2 people. Is P60 asked during the interview. I have couple of good job offers but I wont be able to take them because of ILR delays.

What would be the advice? Wait for HMRC or its safe to go without the update. I have all 5 years P60

What should I do. I was planning to go for Premium service

Looking forward for advice.

Niya
Newly Registered

Re: Wrong NI update and Tier2 ILR

Post by Niya » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Neha,
I am due to ILR this month and I have this same problem, I am asking my Solicitor for the clarifications on this and will update you. You can also check with UKBA directly on this no 03001232241. Through this link you can check your online NI status . https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortforms/form/NIStatement

Best Regards
Niya