ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling Form SET (O) Version04-16

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

silentwarrior
Newly Registered

Filling Form SET (O) Version04-16

Post by silentwarrior » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:17 am

Dear Admin,

May I please ask if there is any box or section where I need to have my dependent to sign in?

We are applying for ILR in 5 year route. I have looked the form thoroughly and couldn't find anything where it must have my Dependent's Signature.

We do not have any joint bank account either which need be mentioned in this form for HO's access (so it does not require any consent).

Only thing we have are few proof of addresses (Council Tax, House agreement, water Bills).

I would really appreciate is someone can guide me and possibly clarify.

Many Thanks in advance.

Devil81
Mood:

Re: Filling Form SET (O) Version04-16

Post by Devil81 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi

It's Section 13, page 86 of the form (version 04-16) if the account with the utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people (dependant in your case).

That's how I would interpret.

Thanks