ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR help/query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

scro2014
Newly Registered

ILR help/query

Post by scro2014 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:26 am

Hi,

I have been in the UK on a tier 2 working General visa and am coming up to my 5 year ready to apply for ILR. I think I have ticked all the boxes but want to check one thing

When I first came over in January 2012 I worked at one school, however in 2014 I moved schools and did the Tier 2 Change of Employment Process. This was successful and I started employment at my current school.

During this transfer, I finished my old job on the 18.4.14 and Started new employment on the 16.4.14 (COS start date) which is a gap of 28 days. I've read that there is a limit of 60 days to change employment, is this correct?

Can anyone see any difficulties in this application?

Everything else I satisfy, salary, english language etc (even managed to get a letter from my old employee for absences under 180 days.

Thanks in advance!