ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder Singh Suggestions Please- Thanks :)

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

VioletMarie
Newly Registered

Surinder Singh Suggestions Please- Thanks :)

Post by VioletMarie » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 pm

I am a dual British Citizen (and single mother) in America. My children are only American and that is where we are all living now. I have to do Surinder Singh before it is too late to take them to UK with me. (I already know that I need to go to a different EU country for 3 months.) However, I STILLL NEED HELP & Advice: **MY OLDEST TURNS 21 IN FEBRUARY 2017***** So, I do not have much time left.

We unfortunately have a dog that would cost at least 2500 USD to fly manifest cargo to Ireland for 3 months before entering UK for Surinder Singh. Other countries such as Germany would not require such an expense for a dog and would allow the dog in checked baggage with Lufansa Airlines for about 600 USD....---"The point with saying those expenses"is that I would still need to work and save money in America to afford all that still. Sigh.

-- **So I wondered about if it would count to do free room and board*WWOOF Farming or picking)**?(I don't even know if those places have family living for me and my three children and dog.).............Would room & board for part time work count for qualifying for the Surinder Singh rules instead of actually paying rent---even though I would be working?? Sigh.....HELP

--**The other question I had is if it would be a possibility for my oldest son to qualify for Surinder Singh if he is over 21* ??
-*How would I prove that he is dependent on me*? Would that be feasible? *What would be-my chances with that-based on "previous cases & past filings*?

I would really appreciate any help or guidance in the right direction. I don't have much time left.
I love and only want to live in the UK.!I don't want to be stuck here in America any more. Thanks.

Suggestions are welcome!

:?

noajthan

Re: Surinder Singh Suggestions Please- Thanks :)

Post by noajthan » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:33 pm

Enough already.

No need for multiple posts,
See other post:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 14717.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.