ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dd99
Newly Registered

Tier 4 student visa

Post by dd99 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:26 pm

My son holds new Zealand passport. (he can visit UK in 6 month without visa ) He has got Tier 4 student visa on his passport which is going to be valid from September, and he is going to study in uni in next 3 years in UK as an international student.

We miss each other very much. We would like to spend more time together. I would like him to come over earlier. So far I know there is no way to change tourist visa to student visa in UK. so is it possible for him come to UK as tourist first and he can use his Tier 4 student visa when we travel back to UK from France in September?
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 student visa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Can you please stop starting a new topic continuously with the same question!!! :shock: You have a topic/thread where you are getting advice already, please only post in that one.

See also Multiple Posts/Topics (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.