ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed 5 weeks ago

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

m khan
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed 5 weeks ago

Post by m khan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:36 pm

my appeal was allowed on 14 july 2016 and i got the refund back from tribunal on 25 july 2016 does any one know how long home office will take to process for the visa its almost 5 weeks and still waiting

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appeal allowed 5 weeks ago

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:27 pm

What application have you made?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

m khan
Newly Registered

Post by m khan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:43 am

CR001 wrote:What application have you made?
Spouse visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:58 am

Spouse settlement visa or a dependent on Tier 1 or Tier 2? What is your immigration status? Where was the 'spouse visa' applied?

You have posted your query in the Tier 1 General sub forum. Based on your answer, your topic will need to be moved to the correct place.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

m khan
Newly Registered

Post by m khan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:02 pm

CR001 wrote:Spouse settlement visa or a dependent on Tier 1 or Tier 2? What is your immigration status? Where was the 'spouse visa' applied?

You have posted your query in the Tier 1 General sub forum. Based on your answer, your topic will need to be moved to the correct place.
I am married in uk my wife is European national and we made application in 2014 but it was refused after few months and then we had appeal In June 2016 and my appeal was allowed on 14 July . And I don't have any idea how long homeoffice will take more to process visa .. It's almost 5 weeks

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 pm

So you haven't applied for a visa? You've applied for an EEA Family Permit? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

m khan
Newly Registered

Post by m khan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Casa wrote:So you haven't applied for a visa? You've applied for an EEA Family Permit? :idea:
No I apply for europeon spouse visa

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:01 pm

m khan wrote:
Casa wrote:So you haven't applied for a visa? You've applied for an EEA Family Permit? :idea:
It's not a visa. It's an EEA Family Permit. It can take some time after an appeal is granted for the permit to be issued. Have the Home Office been given the right to appeal the decision?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

m khan
Newly Registered

Post by m khan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Casa wrote:
m khan wrote:
It's not a visa. It's an EEA Family Permit. It can take some time after an appeal is granted for the permit to be issued. Have the Home Office been given the right to appeal the decision?
Yes they have 14 days to appeal but that time is gone now it's 5 weeks and just want to know how long they will take more