ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI application for new passport

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Brit_ind
Newly Registered

OCI application for new passport

Post by Brit_ind » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Dear forum members,
Greetings to all.
My 5 year old son is a OCI holder on his first British passport.
He now has a new passport after 5 years age and I am in the process of applying for OCI for the new passport...cant believe I have to do this till my kids are 20 years old!
I have completed the Part-B of OCI- Application and have uploaded the necessary documents.
The OCI Miscellaneous Registration Form however mentions our previous address and not the current one.
I tried to complete a fresh application for change of address, but the option to change the address is not possible, as that first British passport is no longer valid.
I am unable to select multiple miscellaneous services like change of address and change of passport at same time.
I am not sure if anyone has been through a similar situation and any advice will be deeply appreciated.
Regards,