ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee is leaving after 4 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

doodle
Mood:

Employee is leaving after 4 months

Post by doodle » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:09 am

Dear Concern,

I am on Post April 2014 Category ( I got my visa after April 2014)

It means I have to have 2 full time employees for 12 months. But one of my emplyee is going to leave the job after working for four (4) months.
I have tried my level best and requested him to stay with my compnay, but all my efforts are in vain.

He was working as a Marketing Associate. Can you please suggest me what should I do?

Do I have to have full time emplyee for 12 months ?
Or
Same Job Designation for 12 months ( It means it does not matter how many people worked, But the person was working as a full time employee under the same job title) ?

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Employee is leaving after 4 months

Post by aby00156 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:00 am

Same Job Designation for 12 months ( It means it does not matter how many people worked, But the person was working as a full time employee under the same job title)

The requirement is to create two jobs for 12 months in 3 years times. These 12 months do not need to be continuous.

For Example:
The 12 months of a job can be as follows:
Employee A works for 3 months in 2012 and leaves as ABC designation.
Employee B works for 5 months in 2013 and leaves as same ABC designation
Employee C works for 4 months in 2014 and leaves as same ABC designation.

Please read the guidance its quite clearly written in that
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 am

Do not panic :D A job is a position in your company and not tied to an employee.
Find someone else to fill the position again. As long as that position is occupied for 12 months in total you are fine.
There also can be a gaps between employees leaving/joining. A job duration need not be continuous
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

doodle
Mood:

Post by doodle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Thanks aby and Zimba (y)