ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in online application form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ted_C94
Newly Registered

Mistake in online application form

Post by Ted_C94 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:46 am

I made an honest mistake in my online application form in the question:

Is this your first passport?

I answered yes because I thought that as long as I have not lost any passports, even a renewed passport is the same passport. Ive already submitted and payed online. How do I correct this? Do I just cross off my answer and put no, add in the previous passports number, issuing place, and location of the passport in my print out? Ive been panicking about this for days and need clarification. Thanks.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 am

It is not a problem. In such situations you are advised to make a correction, in ink by hand in the appropriate place, on the printout of your application that you will be submitting to the VAC

Ted_C94
Newly Registered

Post by Ted_C94 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks so much for the reply.

Meemo
Newly Registered

Re: Mistake in online application form

Post by Meemo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:01 am

Help please!

I just realized that I made a mistake in my 3.5years old child vistor application. I mistakenly entered the documents submission location as "Ecuador" instead of "Egypt"!! (We're Egyptian nationals and residents) She's not requested for an apointment however her father and I have our apointment in two days. What shall I do?!! And will I be requeated to submit a new application and pay the fees all over again!?

Please advise me.

Ridwan
Newly Registered

Post by Ridwan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:13 am

I really need help, my appointment this Thursday for UK tier 4 visa , I honestly have made mistakes at the question :
Have you been anywhere outside of your residence in the last 10 years ? I accidentally answered it no . but actually I have went to Thailand last month . I thought last 10 years means the 10 years before . so what should i do now ? I already made payment and submit all my application . I feel very worry now . can someone help me ? I will further my study this 17 sept, i do not have much time anymore .. Pliss help me out thank you

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:31 am

Ridwan wrote:I really need help, my appointment this Thursday for UK tier 4 visa , I honestly have made mistakes at the question :
Have you been anywhere outside of your residence in the last 10 years ? I accidentally answered it no . but actually I have went to Thailand last month . I thought last 10 years means the 10 years before . so what should i do now ? I already made payment and submit all my application . I feel very worry now . can someone help me ? I will further my study this 17 sept, i do not have much time anymore .. Pliss help me out thank you
You've posted this in a 2 year old thread. Open your own thread with this question where you stand more chance of a response.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.