ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one got ILR on tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year rout in 2016

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

infotansi
Newly Registered

Re: Any one got ILR on tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year rout in 20

Post by infotansi » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:16 am

This information may be helpful for those who submitted their ILR T1 E -5 Year route application.
Application submitted on: 1st March 2016
Fee taken from account: 7th March 2016
Biometric letted received on: 9th March 2016
Biometric given on: 10th March 2016
Approval letter & Document received on: 19th Aug 2016
BRP received on: 23rd Aug 2016

No Interview. Every month an automated email received from HO confirming the application under process. I submitted myself without solicitor help.

JamesBlack

Post by JamesBlack » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:45 am

Excellent news
Many Congratulations guys

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:17 am

infotansi wrote:This information may be helpful for those who submitted their ILR T1 E -5 Year route application.
Application submitted on: 1st March 2016
Fee taken from account: 7th March 2016
Biometric letted received on: 9th March 2016
Biometric given on: 10th March 2016
Approval letter & Document received on: 19th Aug 2016
BRP received on: 23rd Aug 2016

No Interview. Every month an automated email received from HO confirming the application under process. I submitted myself without solicitor help.
Congratulations,

What documents did you submit? Did you create 2 new jobs to qualify for ILR?

Thank you.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:56 am

Submitted documents:
1) Current appointment letter (from Companies house showing the applicant as director continuously till date)
2) Payroll RT submission copy for one staff for 24 months full time (30hrs/w), pay slips, PP copy of staff - proving job creation after the extension before ILR application.
3) One month company bank statement, Corporate tax return & VAT return acknowledgement.
4) Life in UK
5) Degree taught in English from home country university for both - for my wife & me.
6) Passport copy for all in & out stamped pages with statement showing number of days out in the last 5 years proving no more than 180 days absence from UK.

One covering letter with passports and application.

As I have demonstrated the investment £200,000 at my extension in Feb 2014, I didn't submit company accounts.

Best of luck for all ILR applicant

migiee
Newly Registered

Post by migiee » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:13 am

congraduation for all of you! I will apply ILR on T1 5 year route this month. Have one small question if you can help.....

My husband came UK with me 5 year ago, he is always my dependent of T1, so this time we both eligible to apply ILR, right?

my question is which form he need to fill, we use one form SET O, i am main applicant, he is as dependent, or he need to fill separate form?

actually at first I am very sure we should use the same form, but then the agent said she did few applications which same as me and she is sure my husband need to fill another form. so i am really confused now....

thx in advance for all the reply...

kelly

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 am

migiee wrote:congraduation for all of you! I will apply ILR on T1 5 year route this month. Have one small question if you can help.....

My husband came UK with me 5 year ago, he is always my dependent of T1, so this time we both eligible to apply ILR, right?

my question is which form he need to fill, we use one form SET O, i am main applicant, he is as dependent, or he need to fill separate form?

actually at first I am very sure we should use the same form, but then the agent said she did few applications which same as me and she is sure my husband need to fill another form. so i am really confused now....

thx in advance for all the reply...

kelly
One form for both of you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

migiee
Newly Registered

Post by migiee » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:37 am

hi thx for reply, and do i need to provide the document to proof we are at the same address for 2 or 5 years?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:00 am

migiee wrote:hi thx for reply, and do i need to provide the document to proof we are at the same address for 2 or 5 years?
Yes, 2 years
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.