ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upgrade from post application to premium post SETO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bauzy
Nigeria

Post by bauzy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:48 pm

I requested to upgrade my SETO from postal application to premium postage which means I have to pay extra 400pds,I request to upgrade on 15/08/16.received an email that I am eligible for an upgrade and that it will take 5days to decide my application upon receipt,it's been 2weeks now,the home office has not taken the money yet,has this happened to anyone before or any idea why it takes take that long to accept an upgrade

bauzy
Nigeria

Re: Upgrade from post application to premium post SETO

Post by bauzy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:41 am

Any idea pls

bauzy
Nigeria

Post by bauzy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:50 am

Dear Sir/Madam,­

­

Thank you for your re­quest for a premium u­pgrade for your appli­cation.
We can confirm that ­your application is p­rovisionally eligible­ for an upgrade.

Your application is c­urrently held elsewhe­re within the Home Of­fice and your applica­tion has been request­ed today from the rel­evant team.

Upon receipt, we will­ review your applicat­ion and if eligible w­e will process the pa­yment and look to con­sider your applicatio­n within 5 working da­ys.

A decision on your ap­plication may take lo­nger than 5 working d­ays. This could happe­n if further enquirie­s are needed or addit­ional documents are r­equired.

Your application will­ be considered by the­ Liverpool Premium Se­rvice Centre. If you ­have chosen to attend­ in person, then this­ will be at the Liver­pool Premium Service ­Centre. Once we have ­confirmed your applic­ation is eligible for­ an upgrade, we will ­advise you of the ava­ilability for an appo­intment at the Liverp­ool Premium Service C­entre.

If your application i­s not eligible then w­e will notify you by ­email.

We are unable to resp­ond to general enquir­ies or provide an upd­ate on the progress o­f your application.

We request you do not­ contact us whilst we­ are processing your ­application.

­

Regards­
Premium Upgrade Team

It's been 2weeks I received this email,since then nothing and I expect it should be faster to decide and deduct the money as the money is still in my account .any idea

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Re: Upgrade from post application to premium post SETO

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 am

The bank holiday may have come in between. Suggest you wait it out. Not ideal, no. But it's the Home Office.