ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unpaid/late PCN

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kburke
Newly Registered

Unpaid/late PCN

Post by Kburke » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Hello,

I submitted an application for a visa extension two weeks ago to extend my tier 4 visa. I'm an American currently living in the uk. I am very concerned about my application and I'm hoping to get some help.

Basically, last September I received a PCN for parking without a permit. I had updated my address on my logbook for the car, but the notices were being sent to my old address and I never received anything. Yesterday, I began to get nervous I'd missed something out on my application, so I rang the county and sure enough, my parking fine had been referred onto bailiffs. Immediately after hearing, I called the bailiff and paid in full; however, because I found out after sending in my application, I didn't disclose this information.

I'm also concerned that because the fine was referred to bailiffs, that this may be considered a non custodial offense and my application will be refused. I did receive one other pcn in June, but that was paid immediately.

I really hope someone can help. I'm sick to my stomach with worry.

Thank you!

Kburke
Newly Registered

PCN declaration

Post by Kburke » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 am

Under the convictions and other penalties section, do PCNs for parking infractions need to be declared? The only answers I can seem to find are from several years ago.

I already submitted my application before finding out I had an old unpaid PCN, but I paid the minute I found out. If it needs to be declared, how do I send in a correction?

Thank you.