ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help for HSMP Judicial Review(Or gap of 2 years)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Need Help for HSMP Judicial Review(Or gap of 2 years)

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Dear friend,

I am under HSMP judicial Review and got HSMP visa in year 2006. I came to UK before five times but not stayed long and specially in November 2015 After detail email communication they advised me to apply for ILR instead of extension and when I came at airport they had cancelled my visa and reason is i was away from uK for more than 2 years. and on base of immigration act of year 2000.

But ,my main point is when person is under HSMP Judicial Review many HSMP visa holders were allowed in UK after 2 years because after changing rules of HSMP in Nov 2006 many people left UK and came back after judgement -may be in year 2009.

So if anyone can help me or give some clue or support then it may be helpful to me.

regards,

Petaltop

Re: Need Help for HSMP Judicial Review(Or gap of 2 years)

Post by Petaltop » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:26 pm

HSMP(Tier1) wrote:Dear friend,

I am under HSMP judicial Review and got HSMP visa in year 2006. I came to UK before five times but not stayed long and specially in November 2015 After detail email communication they advised me to apply for ILR instead of extension and when I came at airport they had cancelled my visa and reason is i was away from uK for more than 2 years. and on base of immigration act of year 2000.

But ,my main point is when person is under HSMP Judicial Review many HSMP visa holders were allowed in UK after 2 years because after changing rules of HSMP in Nov 2006 many people left UK and came back after judgement -may be in year 2009.

So if anyone can help me or give some clue or support then it may be helpful to me.

regards,
This has been answered in all your previous threads on this subjext

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need Help for HSMP Judicial Review(Or gap of 2 years)

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.