ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Visit visa application thru gerrys visa centre khi

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

A_Khan
Newly Registered

Irish Visit visa application thru gerrys visa centre khi

Post by A_Khan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:09 am

Hi there,

I am looking for some advise here please. We have submitted the online visa application form through INIS website last week on Sep 02, 2016. In order to proceed with the payment of visa fees and service charges, we were directed to Gerrys website: http://www.vfsglobalirelandvisa.com/ to complete the process. However, due to some error in transaction, payment process could not be completed.

While tracking our previous order, the message displays that

PROCESSING ERROR:The track ID already exists.

This error message does not allow us to advance further and complete the payment process. We were advised its a technical issue with software or something.

We have been onto gerrys call centre, sent them numerous emails , visited gerrys visa centre and contacted them on facebook page but no joy at all. We were given 48 hours resolution time but its more than a week now and no resolution at all. Moreover, we have tried several times daily to contact their call centre and has been only successful once.

My mother has to travel end of November to Ireland and this is only delaying the whole process.

Can anybody please advise me something as I really don't know how to proceed with this?

The questions in my mind are:

It does say that application was submitted but no paymnet was made due to processing error. So will that be OKAY if we fill in another application from scratch and try making the payment? Or will it create some sort of duplication (like duplication of passport number) in the system and will further enhance the issue?

what does submission of application means? I have read that once the payment is made you would receive the acknowledgement email. We did not receive any email and I am wondering does submission means app has been submitted to Irish consulate awaiting for paymnet or is it still with Gerry's only?

Please help
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Irish Visit visa application thru gerrys visa centre khi

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Can you please stop tagging your same post onto every other topic you find.

I have split your query to its own thread and when someone is willing to answer you I am sure they will. There is currently a backlog of roughly 10,000 applications for visit visas to Ireland from India and Pakistan.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Re: Irish Visit visa application thru gerrys visa centre khi

Post by ridorinka » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:19 am

Hello A_Khan..more or less the same thing happened with me and to a friend of mine, so that isn't something uncommon. I went through all the process paid through credit card and something went wrong while processing that. I checked my bank account and the transaction had been made but there was error at gerrys and on the website it would say i hadnt paid the fee so i couldnt get appointment.
I kept calling gerrys call center emailed them and they asked for info and receipt of the payment and said it would take 4 days to rectify the error and exactly after 4 days i was able to book an appointment.
One thing more when i finally went to gerrys isb on the appointment day for submitting my documents they had that same error and told me that my data wasn't uploaded or something like that and it took some 3 or 4 hours for them to finally verify it. i believe it was because of this earlier payment error because my friend who had the same payment processing error also had to wait at gerrys for 4 to 5 hours cz they had an issue uploading his data.

so i would suggest you stay in touch with thm cz apparently thats th only way. Check your credit card receipt whether the money has been deducted from ur account. And once you get this sorted out do get in touch with gerrys regarding this uploading of info otherwise you too will have to wait like my friend and i had to.