ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur - Management Reports

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sara2016
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur - Management Reports

Post by sara2016 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:52 pm

I would be grateful if someone could help with this question. The investment I am proving has been made in the current financial year, before the company's year end (unaudited accounts). If I submit the filed unaudited accounts for last year and the management accounts (with compilation report) just for the month which shows the investment clearly (i.e. period ending ended 31 July, which is also the latest month), will that comply or must I submit management accounts for every month? Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur - Management Reports

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:04 am

Why a month ? I suggest you submit something like a 6 month management accounts showing investments made.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sheraz78
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur - Management Reports

Post by sheraz78 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:39 am

You should provide the full submitted accounts for previous years and management accounts for the period for which tax return/ accounts not submitted.

Just sending one months management account is not sufficient to demonstrate the business activity.