ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd Interview from British High Commission New Delhi

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rikeshdangol
Newly Registered

2nd Interview from British High Commission New Delhi

Post by rikeshdangol » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:12 am

hello friends,
I got call and email from British High Commission New Delhi saying i have to face 2nd round of interview with an Entry Clearance Officer in regard my application for entry clearance. I was supposed to get my VISA by 19th of September and the interview is on 21st of September and my Class starts at 26th of September.

Any guidance on why i am interviewed 2nd time. Have anyone of you gone through the 2nd round of interview.

Casa

Re: 2nd Interview from British High Commission New Delhi

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:33 am

Maybe because you say in this thread that you made a mistake in your first interview and you're being given a second chance to clarify it. :idea:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1396068
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

rikeshdangol
Newly Registered

Post by rikeshdangol » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:23 am

Casa wrote:Maybe because you say in this thread that you made a mistake in your first interview and you're being given a second chance to clarify it. :idea:
Thank you for the reply casa.
Well in that case it was my tongue slip.
So the decision will be made at the same time or do i have to wait few more days.
i am worried for my class start date which is 26 of September.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:34 am

rikeshdangol wrote:
Casa wrote:Maybe because you say in this thread that you made a mistake in your first interview and you're being given a second chance to clarify it. :idea:
Thank you for the reply casa.
Well in that case it was my tongue slip.
So the decision will be made at the same time or do i have to wait few more days.
i am worried for my class start date which is 26 of September.
I doubt that anyone on the forum will be able to tell you whether the decision will be made on the day of the interview.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.