ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 entrepreneur extension interview on 20 September

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GBSL
Newly Registered

tier1 entrepreneur extension interview on 20 September

Post by GBSL » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:48 pm

hi friends

I have an interview appointment on 20th September.
I have no issues with my employment and others coz I have not entrepreneurial team.

I only have the major issue with the investment which was around 35k invested and 15k was shown from the debtors by my accountant. It means that this money needs to be paid by me to my business by January anyway. And, after my application was sent in 29 June, around 5k more was transferred to my business account for salary and other purposes.

Do you think it could be a matter of Refusal?
Please let me know.

I'll be waiting for your quick response.

thanks

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: tier1 entrepreneur extension interview on 20 September

Post by moongesture » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:23 pm

The investment made by applicant to his/her business as defined by the regulation will be considered valid. The debitor notes in your account should have your name mentioned and this should be coupled with banking transfer(s) from personal to business account(s) via radially identifyble transaction(s).

Any investment which can not be prove as personal (as mentioned above) will be questionable and can lead toward complications.