ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accelerated Route Tier 1 Premium Service

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sutikshan
Newly Registered

Accelerated Route Tier 1 Premium Service

Post by sutikshan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi

I would like to know if anyone has used this service before the postal Premium service of 2375 for the Tier1 accelerated route.

We have completed our requirement of 2 employee as well as 5 mil turnover and would like to get the result asap.

I will be applying this week and want to know experiences for the same.

As I have been told this service for Tier 1 Accelerated route only take 30 people a day and has a 5 day turnaround period baring Interview scheduling if required in cases.

Please advise as any prior exprience will help in this matter.

Really appriciate everyones time on this.

Thanks

Sutikshan

zimba
Mood:

Re: Accelerated Route Tier 1 Premium Service

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:24 am

The UK government website says Tier 1E migrants cannot use premium or super premium services. However some members claimed that super premium service is available for Tier 1E migrants. You better contact the Super premium team of UKVI to confirm.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... s/overview
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice