ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Obie
Ireland

Re: Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions

Post by Obie » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:24 pm

awan905 wrote:In addition to above my visa expired on 28th March, but I applied on 24th March 2015. If I go for AR and if that will be refused then can I got for JR and if that will be also refused, then can I go for fresh application or do I need to do for fresh application first without going for AR and JR
You lawyer need to make clear to you that JR is for unlawful decision.

If the respondent made a correct decision, you will not get a remedy for Judicial review.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Obie wrote:
awan905 wrote:In addition to above my visa expired on 28th March, but I applied on 24th March 2015. If I go for AR and if that will be refused then can I got for JR and if that will be also refused, then can I go for fresh application or do I need to do for fresh application first without going for AR and JR
You lawyer need to make clear to you that JR is for unlawful decision.

If the respondent made a correct decision, you will not get a remedy for Judicial review.

For this one I already put my comments that I am going for new application. if JR gets refused then status becomes illegal.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:20 am

For new application do I need to attach only additional documents or all of them, such as documents related to employees, company house, bank statements, director loan, etc.

After refusing the visa home office only sent refusal letter and didnot return any other document including passports and Degree.

sheraz78
Pakistan

Post by sheraz78 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:40 am

Dear Mr Awan

I would suggest you to reapply for visa rather than applying for JR as you have very weak grounds to win AR.
Additionally, focus on company B for investment and director loan purposes and I also suggest to change your legal advisor.

Your company B is strong enough to prove your eligibility for extension but dont forget to include relevant documents from company A like Current appointment report

Best regards

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:50 am

sheraz78 wrote:Dear Mr Awan

I would suggest you to reapply for visa rather than applying for JR as you have very weak grounds to win AR.
Additionally, focus on company B for investment and director loan purposes and I also suggest to change your legal advisor.

Your company B is strong enough to prove your eligibility for extension but dont forget to include relevant documents from company A like Current appointment report

Best regards
Dear Sheraz,
Thanks and if you see my comments which I put yesterday after having meeting with some lawyers, I am going for new application and thinking to apply before 28th of this month. But let me if I get every thing because bank statements takes 5 to 7 working days to arrive.
I will attach every thing again except passports, degree, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, because they are with home office.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Just got the reply from the accountant, I am unable to upload the sample in SAGE which he sent due to size for my company, however another member in the forum put a similar sample before. So I am using his sample which is approved by home office for FPS.

I hope this will help other members who are using SAGE software.
Attachments
sample FPS.jpg
Sample 1 for FPS
sample FPS.jpg (35.31 KiB) Viewed 1632 times

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:50 am

I am in process of preparing the fresh application, I was thinking to apply that with in 14days of refusal but it is taking a bit longer. I just need to double check from expert guys that do I need to tell that home office that I am not going for AR, so that they can withdrawn that or just apply for new application with in 28 days. Also Home office didnot return any of my document, am I fine to just submit additional documents with new application or do I need to arrange all the documents again? and mention in application that home office already got most of the documents in initial application.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:07 pm

awan905 wrote:I am in process of preparing the fresh application, I was thinking to apply that with in 14days of refusal but it is taking a bit longer. I just need to double check from expert guys that do I need to tell that home office that I am not going for AR, so that they can withdrawn that or just apply for new application with in 28 days. Also Home office didnot return any of my document, am I fine to just submit additional documents with new application or do I need to arrange all the documents again? and mention in application that home office already got most of the documents in initial application.
HO will usually return your documents after the 14 days is over but you can apply for a new application with new documents within 28 days. Just mention in your covering letter that your documents /passport are with with the HO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Brother Awan

sorry to hear about your refusal . could you please let us know what are the question UKBA have asked in your interview and was it more related to your business or any other matters,
Your reply will help many brothers who are in a process of interview stage .

Many Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:41 pm

We have 'sisters' here too.
But no UKBA. UKBA was abolished in 2013.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

speshow

Post by speshow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:53 pm

awan905 wrote:For new application do I need to attach only additional documents or all of them, such as documents related to employees, company house, bank statements, director loan, etc.

After refusing the visa home office only sent refusal letter and didnot return any other document including passports and Degree.

Hi friend,

I have similar interview time (7th of july) with you, but now nothing hear back from HO,....already more than 6months...can you share your interview questions ?

Thanks

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

speshow wrote:
awan905 wrote:For new application do I need to attach only additional documents or all of them, such as documents related to employees, company house, bank statements, director loan, etc.

Hi friend,

I have similar interview time (7th of july) with you, but now nothing hear back from HO,....already more than 6months...can you share your interview questions ?

Thanks
Hope for the best and they asked me almost same questions which are posted by other members on this forum, I think they have set of questions which they ask every one. You might get a reply in coming days.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Dear All,
I am now in process of arranging the documents for fresh application. I am wondering that is it compulsory to arrange and submit MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS. I am already submitting the annual accounts and my company trading year is from 1st of Feb till 31st of Jan every year, so from 1st Feb 2016 till 31st of August 2016, do I need to submit the management accounts 7 months?
Regards

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Hello Awan,

Do you know why were interviewed?

Was there any mentioning of interview in your refusal reasons in HO letter?

The reasons you have stated here for refusal, were clearly established from your paperwork hence no apparent reason to me for interviewing you.

Thank you.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Hello Awan,

Do you know why you were interviewed?

Was there any mentioning of interview in your refusal reasons in HO letter?

The reasons you have stated here for refusal, were clearly established from your paperwork hence no apparent reason to me for interviewing you.

Thank you.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello Awan
Can you please list the questions asked during interview.
Regards

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:10 pm

awan905 wrote:Dear All,
I am now in process of arranging the documents for fresh application. I am wondering that is it compulsory to arrange and submit MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS. I am already submitting the annual accounts and my company trading year is from 1st of Feb till 31st of Jan every year, so from 1st Feb 2016 till 31st of August 2016, do I need to submit the management accounts 7 months?
Regards
If you wish to show investment during those seven months.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:19 pm

cappachino wrote:Hello Awan
Can you please list the questions asked during interview.
Regards
I did mention before that they asked me exactly same questions which they are other members,Kindly check board for those questions.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:20 pm

sm12 wrote:
awan905 wrote:Dear All,
Regards
If you wish to show investment during those seven months.
thanks

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:25 am

Hi, for my fresh application I am attaching below documents (home office already kept most of documents in initial application which was refused for 40 points)
For Investment 20 points:-
1: Personal bank statement and business bank statement showing funds transfer for company B, in 6 instalments over 3 months from Feb 2015 till April 2015.
2: DL for company B.
3: Accountant Letter with clarification of investment because in last letter home took the impression that I did or bought an old business which was not the case.
4: Corporation Tax letter which I got first time from HMRC which shows the tax number plus tax paid receipt copy (original I submitted first time and home office kept it).
5: CT 600 for company B (2015-16) and A (2013-14 and 2014-15).
6: Current appointment report from company house for company A (I started this company in March 2013 with some other guys and resigned in Feb 2015) and company B (currently running).
7: Company A account’s for 2013-14 and 2014-15 and Company B account for 1st year (2015-16). Though I submitted these before but again submitting it. In these accounts it is clearly shown that how much is the DL share.
8: Latest Business Bank statement showing business is trading for company B.
9: Website pages print.
10: Customer (5 of them) invoices which were sent via email so I took screenshots.
11: Insurance documents.
12: Marketing flyer.
13: 1and1 recent invoice about my business website renewal.

Employment related documents (20points):-
1: Payslips covering number of hours and pay per hour.
2: P32
3: P60
4:P11
5: FPS for company A from start till I resigned and FPS for company B from start till today. I did this in SAGE software and format I submitted in my thread which I am using for FPS.
6: Submission Logs
7:P45
8: Employee personal details.
9: Employee History report.

10: ID's of employees
11: Company B, employees contract copies.

On top of this I am submitting my current personal bank statement showing maintenance funds for last 3 month. As mentioned above home office already got my passport, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, so cannt resubmit these. Though I am using a solicitor however I do not fully trust due to previous lesson, so will appreciate if you guys check and let me know if I am missing any thing.

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Good luck!

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Anna2016 wrote:Good luck!
Thanks are these documents sufficient?
I will keep this thread updating with further progress.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 am

Hi,
I need some suggestion about FPS, for my first business my accountant started online FPS from 11/9/2014, due to this FPS is not available before this date. There are two employees who joined in 2013 and start date of both of them is not in FPS.
However I am also attaching the P11 which has the start and leave date with full payment and deduction record, further I am also attaching the full employee history, that also has the employee start date.
Would this is fine?

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:33 am

awan905 wrote:Hi,
I need some suggestion about FPS, for my first business my accountant started online FPS from 11/9/2014, due to this FPS is not available before this date. There are two employees who joined in 2013 and start date of both of them is not in FPS.
However I am also attaching the P11 which has the start and leave date with full payment and deduction record, further I am also attaching the full employee history, that also has the employee start date.
Would this is fine?
Raj.m got the extension approved with documents such as P11, P32, P45, P60, wage slips which covered the same information that FPS covered. Read

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1363884

But most of the applications were refused if they don't submit the FPS. FPS seems to be mandatory.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:31 am

awan905 wrote:Hi,
Would this is fine?
Discussed a million times here. Read http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 16674.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice