ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Query Please advise

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajrea
Mood:
India

Extension Query Please advise

Post by rajrea » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi Zimba 88,

I've few question relating to my extension instead of posting new thread I'm continuing in this thread.
My queries are
> I’m taking 10k salary as a director from the company each year and till now I’ve transferred £37k as director loan. My query is if we take salary then directors loan amount should be : salary + £ 25k as I’m in Tier 1 Entrepreneur team please clarify

> I’ve also under impression that if the Investment was shown in the form of Directors loan – Director needs to transfer the money from personal account to business and there is no need to spend the entire transferred directors loan by the company – Do you agree with this how far it is true?

Please let me know if I'm wrong

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Extension Query Please advise

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:21 pm

I have split your post to its own topic as where you posted is NOT a 'general, all to post' topic. It is considered rude to just 'tag on' to another members thread with your query and it creates confusion when members respond.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Extension Query Please advise

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:06 pm

> I’m taking 10k salary as a director from the company each year and till now I’ve transferred £37k as director loan. My query is if we take salary then directors loan amount should be : salary + £ 25k as I’m in Tier 1 Entrepreneur team please clarify
Loan amount is what directors have given to a business directly. If your company makes no money, you should not take salary otherwise it will NOT be considered by HO as invested.
> I’ve also under impression that if the Investment was shown in the form of Directors loan – Director needs to transfer the money from personal account to business and there is no need to spend the entire transferred directors loan by the company – Do you agree with this how far it is true?
Yes, there is no requirement to spend the full amount
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice