ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to Irealand with non european wife

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BartekCK
Newly Registered

Moving to Irealand with non european wife

Post by BartekCK » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello.
I'm Polish citizen and living in Scotland over 3 years . I got married with Colombian citizen 18th of August 2016 . We met and fall in love in December 2014 when she came to Edinburgh for 4 months . Unfortunately, she had to return home to finish law university.The whole time we kept contact with each other, and in June of this year I went to Colombia and to propose to get married .We tried apply for eea family permit in UK but it's seems almost impossible . So other plan is move together to Ireland . What we could do to live together ?

noajthan

Re: Moving to Irealand with non european wife

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:07 pm

BartekCK wrote:Hello.
I'm Polish citizen and living in Scotland over 3 years . I got married with Colombian citizen 18th of August 2016 . We met and fall in love in December 2014 when she came to Edinburgh for 4 months . Unfortunately, she had to return home to finish law university.The whole time we kept contact with each other, and in June of this year I went to Colombia and to propose to get married .We tried apply for eea family permit in UK but it's seems almost impossible . So other plan is move together to Ireland . What we could do to live together ?
Suggest forget Eire.
Known and ongoing issue with visa delays also delays in procuring EU-related documentation.

High cost of living reported in cities.
Lack of work reported.
Members report giving up and going to other EU states.

No need to keep posting 'same' question all over place. Multiple posts.
Kindly stop before you reach end of list of all 20-whatever EU countries.

Just fix your UK FP application.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.