ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment no of hours

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Imran 1981

Employment no of hours

Post by Imran 1981 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Dear Members,

Apologies for firing few questions but I was stuck with some idiot accountant and now suffering with all the pain. The problem on this occasion is the number of hours for my employee.

I received my initial visa in November 2013 (transition period). I have one employee employed since Jan 2015. The second employee has been employed for last few months.

I instructed my accountant in Jan 2015 to put 30 hours per week for my first employee. He instead included 130 hours per month instead of per week. Assuming my employee was working for full period of 2015 for 130 hours per month. Do I need to give details per week in my hourly table? If I convert that to weekly then that means each week there will be different no of hours?

Can you please advise if I put monthly hours than that would be acceptable to UKVI?

Regards
Imran

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Re: Employment no of hours

Post by babaty2k02 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Imran 1981 wrote:Dear Members,

Apologies for firing few questions but I was stuck with some idiot accountant and now suffering with all the pain. The problem on this occasion is the number of hours for my employee.

I received my initial visa in November 2013 (transition period). I have one employee employed since Jan 2015. The second employee has been employed for last few months.

I instructed my accountant in Jan 2015 to put 30 hours per week for my first employee. He instead included 130 hours per month instead of per week. Assuming my employee was working for full period of 2015 for 130 hours per month. Do I need to give details per week in my hourly table? If I convert that to weekly then that means each week there will be different no of hours?

Can you please advise if I put monthly hours than that would be acceptable to UKVI?

Regards
Imran
Check the Application form, page 46 (last sentence - top page) "We consider full-time to be 30 hours per week/120 hours per month"

From this 130 hours per month is equivalent of a full-time employment